• 1 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 1 Post By mrsgruffy
  • 3 Post By mrsgruffy
  • 3 Post By coopz
  • 1 Post By PurpleVapes

Thread: WTB (Syd) Vapebar's peach tea eliquid

Retired Account

WTB (Syd) Vapebar's peach tea eliquid

Just in case anyone has any that they bought and didn't like or forgot about and have just sitting in the back a drawer somewhere, I'd love to buy some. I know it's a long shot, but if you don't ask, you don't get
    giruvian and PurpleVapes like this.

AVF Regular
    Doh. wish I could help you out MrsGruffy. I just vaped my last batch. I have a tenth of a mL left unfortunately. I'm using the aroma for reference to make my own now. Was one of my favourite vapes.

edit: ok, narrowed it down to HealthCabin Green Tea (definitely not Black Tea, nor TPA Black Tea), Juicy Peach (HC or TPA as they're very similar, and definitely not TPA non-juicy Peach), and Sweetner. Once I confirm this, I'll send you the original bottle so you can try replicating yourself.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 21-09-14 at 05:05 PM.
    mrsgruffy likes this.

Retired Account
    Thanks PurpleVapes, but I have a little bit left still myself. I was just hoping perhaps someone had a bottle laying around they weren't going to use
    I've tried and tried to make it, but no luck so far. Good luck with your efforts.. I will definitely be interested in how you go with your diy
    PurpleVapes likes this.

AVF Regular
    Mrs Gruffster Vapour Eyes have Sencha which is a peach green tea. Very nice liquid, might be what you're looking for

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Retired Account
    That's great bunny, but I'm not into paying extortionate prices for eliquid.. thanks for the thought though
    giruvian, chris1972 and Nakor like this.

AVF Regular
    Did they end up moving their operation overseas or did they just give it all away? Someone must know something. I miss their Peach Tea too.

I still drink my morning coffee out of my Vapebar mug they sent me as a Christmas gift
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

AVF Regular
    Why not ask Kritikal. He was close with MJ and as a designer of Eliquid he may have some insights to its make up.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    Mrs Gruffster Vapour Eyes have Sencha which is a peach green tea. Very nice liquid, might be what you're looking for

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    No where near the same, I've tried both. Sorry MrsGruffy, I only have a couple of ml left. I thought I had a spare bottle, but it was pina colada.

MJ was definitely one of the best juice makers in Oz IMO for all the doubler flavours I have tried over the past year.
    Shame he decided to shut up shop once hardware was banned, could have done a lot of business just on juice.

Marty posted something recently " I recommend TFA Juice peach, FlavourWest Iced Tea or Health Cabin Black tea, a few drops of TFA Raspberry, and some TFA sucralose sweetner. You may not be able to get it as smooth as MJ does it, but its a good temporary substitute. The tea needs to be a background note- so half of what you use for peach."
    Last edited by coopz; 22-09-14 at 02:08 AM.

AVF Regular
    Yep, a black tea (except TPAs - too leafy) + TPA raspberry does nicely as the base note and they (combined) needs to be about half of what you add for your fruit (in this case Juicy Peach). Be sure to try Lemon tea with this formula also.

If you use Green Tea as I tried last night, leave out the raspberry or else it will be too fruity. Sweetner is absolutely necessary for that prolonged sweet after taste that MJ's cauldron juice range is renowned for (at least to me).

Currently vaping;

HC Juicy Peach 3%
    HC Green Tea 2%
    Sucralose Sweetner 1%

I never go over 6% for Boge Carto vaping. An overnight steep is all that's needed.

Its perfect.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 22-09-14 at 11:39 PM.
    mrsgruffy likes this.