sen

FT/FS:Protank2/2 evod clearos/1 EVOD batt/1 juice/3concentrates (nnsw)

Hey I've got some concentrates/juices that I'm not using, and some I don't like the taste of. I'm looking to either trade all or some for some juices/concentrates, depending on what they are and all that.
    Juices and concentrates I have:

Juice:
    • Madmixtress Feisty Fruit (straight up, which means no added menthol) 30ml Doubler 80VG/20PG - got from vapingmad.
      I used about 2.5ml or so. Comes in cobalt blue glass dropper which is bonus if don't like plastic ejuice bottles. I only just got this juice, smells like incense/candles or something, tastes like weird lemon taste. It could change flavour/smell after steeping it for a while, since I've only just recieved. But I can't stand the smell (i hate incense/candles, what it smells like to me) and the taste is weird at the moment, but could change like i said, like other juices do.
      They say on the site optimal steep time is 4 days, and I haven't had for that long. Feisty Fruit | Electronic Cigarettes - VapingMadElectronic Cigarettes VapingMad thats the juice for full description of what it is, to me it tastes like it will be a lemonish or limeish type of juice.

Concentrates:
    • I-mix hazelnut 10ml - got from vapeking - It's pretty much full/sitting at the 10ml line, I used a couple of drops but the taste/smell were off to me and didn't like..
    • TFA Sour 10ml- got from steamecigs. Used a couple of drops so not much is missing. I don't know how to use it..
    • TFA Sweetener 10ml - got from steamecigs. Used a tad more than sour, but still not much is missing as well. Don't know how to use it properly either

I've also got a 30ml choc devil donut doubler from juicewhore, but I'm fairly sure this juice is off or something.. I've never tasted choc devil donuts but it doesn't taste too good to me (doesn't taste like chocolate or like donuts to me). IMO (which is subjective since I don't know what choc devil donuts taste like, i just though chocolate donut) it tasted weird when I recieved, and it doesn't taste any better now. I used about half of it (from adding to other bottles i didn't use). If anyone would want that, I could add it for free or something.. I just think it's not worth anything, like i said i think its off/gone bad or something.

I'd rather trade for juices/concentrates... but can sell.
    Don't know what to sell for, they are pre-owned but I didn't use much of them. The feisty fruit I only just got though. I guess 80% of store price for feisty fruit, plus postage and that? and 3 dollars or something for the concentrates? or just offer..
    The feisty fruit was $16.30 new, concentrates are 4 dollars new I think. So based around that I guess. Taking into account that the concentrates have been sitting in cupboard for a while.. some have had a few drops new. and that feisty fruit is new/hasn't been steeped, and has had 2.5ml or so used. Choc devil donuts could be free and added in depending if you want it.. like i said though, it tastes like its off/gone bad or something..

(my writings bad sorry, I think i've repeated stuff a bit too much.)
    Just post in here with offers.. Payment with paypal only if want to buy the juice or concentrates
    Last edited by sen; 04-10-14 at 07:15 AM.

AVF Regular
    Hey sen - you need to put your location in the thread title and your profile.
    It would be a good idea to read the 'Classifieds Rules' sticky at the top of the For Sale page.
    Last edited by Tom Drake; 02-10-14 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Less is more

sen
    Also just got my kayfun clone, so I have a kangertech protank2 for sale/trade. Also have 1 evod battery, and 2 evods. I can include spare coils that would need rebuilding (easy to do, just need kanthal and wick, or even replace the cotton in some).
    is there a way to change the thread title so it shows the changes in the sub-forum (still says 3juice/1concentrates and doesn't have nnsw), like i have in the original post?
    Last edited by sen; 04-10-14 at 07:16 AM.