Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Toddosh
  • 1 Post By Nakor
  • 1 Post By Nakor

Thread: WTB[VIC]#200 and #325 microfine SS mesh

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SW VIC near Hamilton
    Posts
    3,811

    WTB[VIC]#200 and #325 microfine SS mesh

    Hi, does anyone have any #200 and/or #325 SS mesh that works nice, or has moved on from mesh, that is prepared to offload some?
    Cheers
    Gresh
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,825
    Hey gresh you can get all grades here Stainless Steel Mesh A4 Sheet
    Gresh11 likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CQ
    Posts
    3,629
    I should buy a couple sheets of that.


    Just to make sure I'm covered for the next 20 years. :coat:
    floorzone2 likes this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SW VIC near Hamilton
    Posts
    3,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddosh View Post
    Hey gresh you can get all grades here Stainless Steel Mesh A4 Sheet
    Thanks Todd! I have been looking to support kingsr since house of vape started but haven't needed anything that he has. Its a good price for A4 sheets.
    Cheers mate!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    I should buy a couple sheets of that.


    Just to make sure I'm covered for the next 20 years. :coat:
    Mad if you don't. Be very aware though that different sizes have different uses and are best suited to specific atties, set ups, and wick diameters. Also dependent on the viscosity of the juice that you are using. I would concentrate on #200, and #400 to be the most versatile. After that #325, followed by #500. Having said that, some people will swear by #500. Do your homework, and find out what is best for you. I thought I was a decent enough genny builder, but now find that I was a touch(fkn heaps) overconfident.

    Cheers
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CQ
    Posts
    3,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Mad if you don't. Be very aware though that different sizes have different uses and are best suited to specific atties, set ups, and wick diameters. Also dependent on the viscosity of the juice that you are using. I would concentrate on #200, and #400 to be the most versatile. After that #325, followed by #500. Having said that, some people will swear by #500. Do your homework, and find out what is best for you. I thought I was a decent enough genny builder, but now find that I was a touch(fkn heaps) overconfident.

    Cheers
    Was more based off I haven't bought mesh in probably 12 months or more, as you really use bugger all in a wick and if done right they last for months.

    Gresh11 likes this.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:24 AM.