Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Juice, Nicoticket, SnickerDoodle Cookie

Up for sale i have a 50ml bottle of nicotickets famous SnickerDoodle cookie commonly known as "Doodle" This juice had a good 1 month steep to it in my dark vape celler.

Snickerdoodle Cookie, affectionately known as "The Doodle," represents our take on the timeless bakery confection. The doodle features a billowy sugar cookie dusted with a delectable bakery-style cinnamon! Speaking of billowy - the vapor production is outstanding! You will enjoy refreshing plumes of thick vapor laced with indulgent aromas that will leave every mouth in the house yearning for a small morsel of fresh-baked cookie goodness! This liquid leaves the whole place smelling like fresh-baked cookies just came out of the oven! Over an extended steep some detect a very faint "ginger" note - a pleasant spin on the perennial favorite that many regulars have begged us not to change because they enjoy the intermittent surprise! We've captured the crispy edges and the chewy center - the only thing missing is a glass of milk. All the taste - none of the calories - this is a "can't miss" opportunity to spoil yourself without the guilt!

$35 express posted, PP fees included.

With this sale i will also throw in free, 30mls or so of T-juice Jack the ripple, premixed at 15% at a 50/50 mix.

IMG_0376.jpg
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Hi mate, I'm keen. Do you mind if I pay this evening around 7pm? Cheers.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Hi mate, I'm keen. Do you mind if I pay this evening around 7pm? Cheers.
    Hi Dark, yepp i can hold it for you then mate. I'll send you my PP addy and just wack in the payment tonight and let me know its complete and i will confirm and get that all posted for you.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

next in line :P

AVF Regular
    Payment sent. Cheers.

AVF Regular
    you need any SB Jas?
    RIP 22.12.2016

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Payment sent. Cheers.
    Payment received Dark, Thank you mate. Will get that express posted tomorrow and pm tracking number.

cheers.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    you need any SB Jas?
    Hey Brian :shout: how are you buddy! Not at this stage mate cheers. Im still guzzling my way through half a liter of custard when shes on the low i'll give ya a holla.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Hey Brian :shout: how are you buddy! Not at this stage mate cheers. Im still guzzling my way through half a liter of custard when shes on the low i'll give ya a holla.
    :shout: good mate, it just sits in the cupboard as it has for a few months. just let us know its not going anywhere :nod:
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    Got the juices today mate. Vaping snicker doodle cookie on my nautilus bvc coils. Mate, I'm in heaven! anyone who likes bakery style flavours must try this thanks mate.