Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Davi

Thread: WTB PLS Juice Factory Coffee Mocha Gourmet Super Concentrate Trades also avail- Melb

AVF Regular

WTB PLS Juice Factory Coffee Mocha Gourmet Super Concentrate Trades also avail- Melb

Hi All, does anyone have any Juice Factory Gourmet Super Concentrate "Coffee Mocha" Flavour?

I love this stuff and have nearly run out and Juice Factory is out of stock and have advised it will be a couple of weeks before they get more in.

I have lots and lots of concentrates I can swap with someone. I'm willing to give much more than I receive. But if swaps are not available or wanted, would be happy to just buy any amount.

Thanks in anticipation!

AVF Regular
    Hi Davi,

I have a 10 ml bottle. I am looking for Bavarian Cream if you have it, but open to others. I am in Glen Waverley area if you wanted to pick it up.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jdys2 View Post
    Hi Davi,

I have a 10 ml bottle. I am looking for Bavarian Cream if you have it, but open to others. I am in Glen Waverley area if you wanted to pick it up.
    Hey jdys2, sorry, I don't know how I missed this. I'll have a look at what I have in the cream profile and get back to you. Can't pick up from there but am happy to pay postage and cost of concentrate if you don't want anything I have. Get back to you later today. Thanks.

AVF Regular
    I can offer you any of the below concentrates (all are at least 9.5mls and purchased within the last 6 months).

Happy for you to choose 3 of the below 10ml bottles in exchange for the Juice Factory Coffee Mocha Super Concentrate 10ml cause you are doing me a favour. We would both pay our own postage.

JF super concentrates - Chocolate Truffle or Passion Fruit Mix or sweet vanilla or lemon lime
    Vaping Cobra - Milk Chocolate or Chocolate
    Vape King - Butterscotch or Cherry or Chocolate or Watermelon or Peanut butter or raspberry

OR

If you don't want to do swapsies, will you take $20.00 via paypal all inclusive and you can post it to me?
    Skoville likes this.