Thread: WTB: BF RDAs

WTB: BF RDAs

watcha got?

AVF Regular
    I have a budz worx stainless steel era if your keen.
    Will come with both the original top cap (single air hole) as well as the AFC top cap (for dual coils), received as part of a package when I purchase my reo grand here on the classies, but got the AFC top cap separately from vapersphere.

Will let both go for $50 posted regular*
    Last edited by Tigas; 17-10-14 at 06:51 PM.

hey tigas, i don't think the ERA is my bag, but that's a great offer and i hope you get a sale!

AVF Regular
    No worries man. The Reomizer 2 is apparently pretty good, same with the cyclone by vicious ant (which I can vouch for). Flavour is comparable in the smaller diameter atties to that of 22mm atties. Although I rekn an origin v2, clone or legit, fitted with the bf kit (or you can drill holes yourself), would be the bomb.

AVF Regular
    Have u got a zenith bud?

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

yeah ive heard both the RM2 and cyclone are fantastic. i'm thinking of grabbing an origen v2 from fasttech and ordering the BF pin somewhere else (a few sources say theyre compatible) - but the BF pin is like $16 with like $30 shipping. man its the size of a stick of Extra chewing gum, wtf?

@minnaz at the moment ive just got a reo grand with a customized BF magma on the way, but i like to switch juices and play with coils (though theyre admittedly hideous) so i want a few attys to swap around i think! they're stuck at USPS new york depot... have to admit i'm getting worried

AVF Regular
    Well. There are a fair few attys that u can customize yourself, are you any good with a dremal?

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    Yeah I was after the same thing as well from vaping craze. I think if you use an alternate forwarding company it should be cheaper. Lol if only there were more of us after this, someone could do a co-op :P.