Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altered1

Thread: [WTB] (melb) starter kit for my pop

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

[WTB] (melb) starter kit for my pop

hey guys just wanting to get a good starter kit for my pop (grandfather) hes been smoking since he was 13 and has been an avid smoker, propper malbro man hahah anyway when i saw him last i was telling him how ive quit the ciggys basically by accident when i brought an mvp, now i managed to coax him into trying it if i get one for him, he has been trying to kick smoking for the last few years so i just want to try to cater to everything for him so he wont just find a flaw and stop using it, i think something very low maintenance would be best suited,
    the best i could think of is an mvp with a tank like a kranger so he doesnt have to fiddle with any rebuilding but if anyone has a better idea im open to them, also some tobacco flavored juice would be a bonus, thanks in advance.. cant put a price on what id do to get him to better health so im not concerned about how much it ends up costing
    cheers

I started my dad on vaping. He is 60. Got him some ego pens. And carto's. Lasted a week on those before I had got him a evic vv and kanger protank. Then 6 months later loaned him one of my mechs and a kayfun lite plus. He hasn't touched the evic protank combo since. Even building his own coils now. He finds it less fiddly than a protank.
    But what I'd recommend to anyone starting, has always been a simple vv mod and a protank.

AVF Regular
    i got my old man into vaporing eriler this year now he's 54 and is technology inapt and extrily lazy. i gave him go's on menny of my devices he liked them but i new the second it became fiddley he would give up. so i had to come up with somthing that was very easy to use and cost effictive.

magaged to settle on
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1536400
    these are very easy to fill and still give not a bad vape. the old man found the coils last about a week so still pritty cost affictive, and there nice and easy to change.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1445401
    this bat is nice and easy to use and the size is pritty good. but in saying that this co-op going
    Co-op EOI Ismoka Eleaf Istick
    you might wanner jump on that two this little thig looks like it's gonner be pritty arsom.

now this has about a 3 to 4 week turn around so if your looking for somthing a bit quicker might wanner try one of the locle venders for somthing similer. but for exter tank's and coiles order in bulk from fast tech. that way it will stay nice and simple.. but who know he might be building coils befor you know it

cheers for the input actually helped, both good ideas, i was always thinking just a vv mod and a simple tank, the only concern i have is how accustomed he would be with the feel of a ciggy, ill leave this thread open for a day or so and see if anyone has something so i can contribute a bit to this community, if not im thinking the itaste v3 and a combo of a tanks and those clearomizers you linked seems like the best option
    Last edited by InhalExhale; 20-10-14 at 04:08 AM.

AVF Regular
    Get a couple of different tanks and let him choose?
    oxey likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    I got a itaste 134 I was looking to sell would probably let it go for like $50 used it only for like a week

thats all good ive got a pm from someone with a kit for me, if it was for me id probably get that itaste from ya but im happy with my ipv cheers though mate.