Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: WTT: Plumeveil Clone

WTT: Plumeveil Clone

Hey guys

First post on the classifieds. I believe I'm following all the rules, but let me know if I've missed something.

Anyway, as per title, I have a Plumeveil clone (stainless steel) I'm looking to get rid of - in exchange for a mutation x.

Purchased the plumeveil 3 weeks ago from vapoureyes - it's had one build on it - since then it's been sitting in my bits and pieces box.

Nothing wrong with it - I'd just prefer a deeper juice well and something a little less leaky. Comes with spares kit containing o-rings and screws (no drip tip - didn't come with one), and a nifty little blue screwdriver.

This trade might be a long shot, and if unsuccessful I'll just buy the mutation x - it's just not being used. I don't have pics (and don't know how to upload), but you can see it on vapoureyes website http://vapoureyes.com.au/collections...veil-rda-clone.

Condition I would say is 9.5/10, and I'm only dropping the 0.5 because it's been removed from plastic bag and used once.
    Last edited by tandem.biscuit; 21-10-14 at 10:06 PM.

AVF Regular

added pics for you

glwt

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    added pics for you

glwt
    Cheers man

AVF Regular
    Mutation X is very good, loving mine - but it will leak if tipped when the juice well is full - just saying!
    Glwt!

Quote Originally Posted by Skoville View Post
    Mutation X is very good, loving mine - but it will leak if tipped when the juice well is full - just saying!
    Glwt!
    I guess this is gonna be the case with most RBAs... I just figure the mutation x will require more tipping?

AVF Regular
    Good point - though the bottom air holes are very close to the top of the well - not to put you off though, this is the first dropper I became friends with will be getting more for sure...

In fact if you don't get a trade, give me a yell - I'll offer you 30 posted for the plume veil, and you can buy your X !

AVF Regular
    Hey Biscuit, I had the plume veil as well as the mutation x, never had any real leaking issues with them. Dependent on what wicking material you use as well as how you setup your wick should alleviate most problems, the wells just a tad big bigger on the mutation x from memory.

The plume veil isn't really carry around friendly though, but for either one it would be best practice to vape it near dry before moving about. I wouldn't give up on the plume veil though, its a nice home vape, good flavour and clouds. Here's a video for wicking it - skip to around 19 minutes.

Skoville likes this.

Yeah look maybe I haven't given it a proper chance yet... I just like a hassle free vape.

Anyway, still up for the trade. If not, I'll hang onto it and try some different builds and wicking... Cheers for the help guys.
    Skoville likes this.

Mods please close this thread - giving the plumeveil a second chance to impress me
    Altered1 and Skoville like this.

AVF Regular
    Atta boy/girl/doesn't matter !!
    Skoville likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast