Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: {FS} Giving up Vaping packs, Vapershark e.t.c.....

Jas
    AVF Regular

{FS} Giving up Vaping packs, Vapershark e.t.c.....

Hi all,

Well it has come to the stage were i have been able to give up vaping and move on with my life without the burden of an extra addiction/Hobby.

I have come along away in 3 years were i thought i would never have gotten this far. From smoking a 25pack of marlb reds while bouncing each night on kingstreet at the front door, too vaping a full tank of juice at the front door

At this point in my life work is more important and so is spending time with my family. I have been able to stop vaping by lowering my nicotine down over the past couple months to nothing, and i have had no problems at work wanting to pick up my pv and have a vape. I am more strong willed now, get by with nice strong cups of coffee and do not now feel the urge that my body is screaming for nicotine. (well lets hope it stays that way) In a nut shell its been an amazing journey here on AVF and other vaping forums PUB!!! :twothumbsup:
    and the friends i have made who are still friends and will always be that, and to all the melbourne vape meets which have been a laugh and fun. And lastly to all the the people i have managed to covert to e-cigs which have saved there lives as well as mine. So just thought i would say a big thank you to the boys and gals here on AVF who have helped me along my path, you all know who you are... and to the mods for fatslapping me when i needed one

I will pop in here and there and if i ever feel the need to jump back on the dirties i will sure know to log straight back in here and elsewhere without any shame.

So now i have 2 packages up for sale, I would like them if sold not to be separated. All items come in original boxes

Pack 1:SOLD to Bank!!! Vapershark rDNA30 Black, immaculate condition. Will be shipped in original vapershark case.

Comes with black shark skin, grey shark skin, USB charging cable, 2 Sony VTC4 batteries, 2 Aw IMR 18650 2000mah batteries and a new boxed Soshine H2 LCD Universal charger, massive DIY juice kitAlso a 50ml bottle of Nicotickets CLS has been added to this instead of pack 2, tanks to the kindness of PurpleVapes.

$220 Express posted, PP fees included.

Pack 2: SOLD to Purplevapes!! Beyond vape silo tanks X 2
    5 pack blister packet of Naut BVC coils plus 2 extra 1.6ohm. (Silos come in original boxes with drip tips manulas e.t.c)
    25 kanger upgrade dual coils all in blister packets 2.0ohm.
    An assortment of Authentic cherry vape pawn and ming drip tips, Kir fanis provari drip tips and atmastique Tapas drip tips.

And lastly a 50ml bottle of my one and only best juice, CLS form nicoticket.

$100 Express Posted, PP fees included.

Please not these will ship Friday if sold as i need time to pack everything nice, neat and safe. plus im on night shift tonight.

IMG_0377.jpg IMG_0378.jpg IMG_0379.jpg IMG_0380.jpg IMG_0382.jpg

Last edited by Jas; 24-10-14 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Price drop
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    dont be a stranger though Jasmin
    Jas likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Jas
    AVF Regular
    For you Brian never could i be a stranger :doggy:
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    So.... No juice???

ac: ac: ac:
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Damn. End of an era there.

Good luck with it all Jas. :twothumbs:
    Jas and Browny like this.

AVF Regular
    Well done you. It's been a pleasure. Thanks for helping whenever I needed it.
    Jas likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Good luck Jas. Well done
    Jas and Browny like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Thanks Nak, brian, baz, criss, Inga, frog and many many many more..... you have all been sick as tits in helping out, a good laugh and enjoying this great hobby.

P.s I did keep the odd provari for display. have to have one of them on the mantle piece....
    giruvian, Fatman, lheamfrg and 2 others like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    If a mod or someone else could please put these photos up to see rather then having to click on the link, it would much be appriciated.

Good work Jas - I hope to get there too one day.
    Jas likes this.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast