Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By scarf-ace

Thread: FS Provari Mini

FS Provari Mini

ProVari Mini variable voltage mod. In perfect working order. Purchased in March of 2012. I have applied a green carbon-fibre Jwrap decal to the outside but you can remove it if you like. The decal has a few nicks but basically looks great, and from memory the original satin surface of the mod looks okay too. The LED color is the standard red. Iím selling this because I have switched almost entirely to bottom-feeders but I really love this modÖ it was my first high-end device and helped me to get off the analogues for good.

Takes 1 18350 battery. If you purchase the optional extension cap from a certain royal mail-order vape shop, it will accept a 18500 (of course the cap will not be green).

I am selling the mod only, no batteries or accessories are included. Payment by Paypal or bank deposit. I will ship within two working days of receipt of cleared payment.

Asking $130 including express-post shipping.

Photos on request to serious buyers only (they're too large to post on the forum).

Thanks for reading!
    Fatman, lheamfrg and steve.c like this.
    Wanda: "You think you're an intellectual, don't you, ape?"
    Otto (smirking):"Apes don't read philosophy!"
    Wanda: "Yes they do, Otto. They just don't understand it."
    --A Fish Called Wanda

AVF Regular
    Good price for a provari. GLWS. Try using imgur to easily put photos up (you can use it to edit the size as well)