Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: *** WTB Atmistique - Scuba tank

AVF Regular

*** WTB Atmistique - Scuba tank

Finally I found something my other half likes a lot. He needs another one for a different flavour, so if you have one sitting on your vape shelf with any spares that is gathering dust, I have a home for it. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I would appreciate pics and a condition spiel.

Please keep all interactions in this thread
    lheamfrg likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

At work at the moment Crisscross but I have one at home that doesn't get much use. I bought it with a diver V1 and a Scuba DT. Would you be interested in the whole lot?
    I found that the tank parts are ba5t4rd tight and the DT is really hard to get in the diver. Anyway just the tank is ok with me.
    I still like the gear but you've helped me out with BB stuff, even if you don't know it so I'd like to pass it on
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    At work at the moment Crisscross but I have one at home that doesn't get much use. I bought it with a diver V1 and a Scuba DT. Would you be interested in the whole lot?
    I found that the tank parts are ba5t4rd tight and the DT is really hard to get in the diver. Anyway just the tank is ok with me.
    I still like the gear but you've helped me out with BB stuff, even if you don't know it so I'd like to pass it on
    Can I afford the whole lot LOL I love it when I get props for helping without knowing I did.

Yes I would be interested in it. Let me know how much you would like for it. Thks
    Pipesub likes this.

Home now. I'll just look up the receipts, clean up the tank, take some pics and post it up for you look at.
    Crisscross likes this.

Ok, all done. I've cleaned everything. I dropped the tank filler cap and spent 30 minutes looking for the bl00dy thing. I even took apart the bathroom S-bend in case it went down the drain. Found it in a tissue . I've left the tank disassembled as it's hard to get together without juice to lubricate the o-rings and I wanted to get it to you clean.

I've never sold anything on AVF before so I'll stand corrected if my prices are not acceptable. With the present currency conversion all three pieces come to $95.00 Aus. I had to guess at the diver as it's no longer sold. The V2 is 35 Euros so I settled on $28.00 AU. How about $75.00 the lot or some kind of trade. I've got my BB now and a BBridge or Sophia would be interesting. Sophia straight trade or BBridge and $45.00 + shipping of your choice ($8 normal, $10 express). Or just tell me that I'm way off mark and make a reasonable offer . Just out to help, not profit.

Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think $75 is a very good price. Unfortunately even though I love him a lot I couldn't swap one of my Sophia's or bridges to get him a tank. (Don't tell him) If you want to keep the diver for your billet box we could do the tank and driptip for $50 I would add extra to cover your pp fees and then express postage on top.

Or if you want the package I will take that instead. Still would add the extra for pp fees and express postage.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 28-10-14 at 07:11 PM.
    Pipesub likes this.

The Diver V1 doesn't fit the BB without modification does it? In any case I'm liking the V2 much more so If you want the diver as well 75 suites me. Just pm me your postal addy and we'll get the ball rolling.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    The Diver V1 doesn't fit the BB without modification does it? In any case I'm liking the V2 much more so If you want the diver as well 75 suites me. Just pm me your postal addy and we'll get the ball rolling.
    Done. PM incoming

AVF Regular
    Lol sent you my details but need your paypal details to make payment.
    Pipesub likes this.

Yep - just had to have tea so I'll pm you now.
    Crisscross likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast