Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: WTB Beginners level vape gear.

AVF Regular

WTB Beginners level vape gear.

Hi guys, I'm trying to get my landlord into vaping. He saw me vaping the other day and asked what am I doing. He first tought it's something else then I explained him how vaping got me off from analogs and I hate them now. I let him take a puff from my Silo Tank and he instantly got interested and started asking me questions like "where can I buy them", "how much does it cost" and so on. He probably couldn't justify to pay for something expensive which he doesn't even sure of but I want to save him from his bad habit so I want to buy him something like a vision spinner and maybe a cheap atty to get him going. If you have anything simple that you don't use please let me know. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Hi guys, I'm trying to get my landlord into vaping. He saw me vaping the other day and asked what am I doing. He first tought it's something else then I explained him how vaping got me off from analogs and I hate them now. I let him take a puff from my Silo Tank and he instantly got interested and started asking me questions like "where can I buy them", "how much does it cost" and so on. He probably couldn't justify to pay for something expensive which he doesn't even sure of but I want to save him from his bad habit so I want to buy him something like a vision spinner and maybe a cheap atty to get him going. If you have anything simple that you don't use please let me know. Cheers.
    I have a new Vision Spinner II and in tanks I have new protank II clone and one used Genitank Mega.
    Last edited by ubaid88; 01-11-14 at 10:19 PM.

$30 for vision spinner II + usb Charger
    $20 for Genitank
    $8 for Protank II clone

excluding shipping

Let me know if you're interested.

update: I also have two CE4 clearomizer as well. I can throw that in for free with Vision Spinner II
    Last edited by ubaid88; 01-11-14 at 11:05 PM.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sorry mate, not gonna lie but I'm looking for something cheaper. Even some old type ego's anyone? I don't even know if he's willing to switch to vaping but I just wanted to help him. Wish I had anything other then a broken Vamo I could give him. Thanks for the offer anyways ubaid. Perhaps someone else who interested in a neat looking vision spinner 2 might buy it.

AVF Regular
    If you give stuff to people, then they try it then go back to smokes, they have to make a financial commitment to their own success, if he's really interested then he will see what your doing and start digging around and asking questions etc then you can steer him in the right direction and check on here and maybe someone will be selling a good second hand starters kit etc.
    Robray, jheltonau and MrGruffy like this.
    *I Use Clones*

AVF Regular
    Also most tobacconists in Sydney now stock ego style mods for cheap ($20-$30) that will get you a batt a tank and a charger (One around the corner has those twist style with VV for $25 - hard to beat that price)
    Plus you can go grab one now and not have to wait for postage

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info guys. I will buy some stuff from steamers the next time I get there sometime this week. They very deserve the support. I think something like ego battery and aspire k1 would be a good start for my old friend. Cheers.
    Skoville likes this.

Hi,

With my deal from Mr Gruff and Crisscross i'm going to pay it forward.

I'll ship my old ego ce4 for free
    No juice though cause i'm running low.

Clearomisers are used though if thats ok with you.

But will come with standard charger etc.
    Fatman, MrGruffy, Skoville and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks so much mate! Isn't saving one life like saving the entire world? It's gonna be the first person who I will get to switch to vaping. Hope I can be successful and you will also have a big part in this. Cheers.
    Fatman likes this.

pm me postage details will post Monday!
    Last edited by thegreatwhite; 02-11-14 at 09:36 PM.
    Dark likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast