Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [WTB/R] Vape Hardware for Review Purposes

[WTB/R] Vape Hardware for Review Purposes

Hey Guys!

As some may be aware, I operate a review website. I've contacted a few vendors and had some fantastic products sent out to us for review. But even with this incredible support, I still don't have enough hardware (plenty of juices) to keep our site moving for a long period.

I'm thinking this'd be the best way to get our hands on some cheaper products, so if anyone has some throwaway hardware etc that they'd be interested in getting off their hands I'd happily take it. Unfortunately money is low because I'm a full-time student, but I can do my best to pay for postage or something like that?

Anyway, anything you guys would like to get rid of?

Regards,
    Zack.

AVF Regular
    Depending where you're located I'm happy to lend you my expensive gear for review, otherwise I have some atties and whatnot that were cheap, igo w7, smok magneto, have a rose clone I might entertain parting with, a Fogger v5 and 4.4, orchid v1 and v3 clones !if u want to compare.

My more high end gear is stuff like a squape reloaded, rose, zna, big dripper, vulcan, 454,

Quote Originally Posted by bn1986 View Post
    Depending where you're located I'm happy to lend you my expensive gear for review, otherwise I have some atties and whatnot that were cheap, igo w7, smok magneto, have a rose clone I might entertain parting with, a Fogger v5 and 4.4, orchid v1 and v3 clones !if u want to compare.

My more high end gear is stuff like a squape reloaded, rose, zna, big dripper, vulcan, 454,
    That'd be incredible, but I'm about an hour away from Brisbane so that might be difficult :P

How much would you be asking for the atties and such?

AVF Regular
    What an awesome idea!

No one else is doing reviews on vape gear on Youtube :P

You couldn't be any more boring than honnestvape and I'm guessing not as funny as The Bogan Vaper - good luck with this!
    vapesnake likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Haza View Post
    What an awesome idea!

No one else is doing reviews on vape gear on Youtube :P

You couldn't be any more boring than honnestvape and I'm guessing not as funny as The Bogan Vaper - good luck with this!
    Thanks Haza! We're currently just a web-based review setup, but we'll be expanding to a YouTube channel early next year!

Regards,
    Zack.

AVF Regular
    I'm pretty relaxed on the prices. Which are you interested in? Just the Fogger ?

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Maybe throw up a review to give people an idea of how "good " you are as a reviewer.
    If people see that you have something new to offer in the world of reviews, then possibly other people will send items into you to review.
    Just a suggestion, good luck with your venture and hope to see your reviews up soon

Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    Maybe throw up a review to give people an idea of how "good " you are as a reviewer.
    If people see that you have something new to offer in the world of reviews, then possibly other people will send items into you to review.
    Just a suggestion, good luck with your venture and hope to see your reviews up soon
    Our website is actually live right now. - Vape Banter - Reviews, Showcases & More!

Quote Originally Posted by bn1986 View Post
    I'm pretty relaxed on the prices. Which are you interested in? Just the Fogger ?
    Yeah, just the Fogger for now. Might possibly look at the Orchid as well depending on the price for both + postage.

AVF Regular
    $30 plus post for the Fogger? I filled it and built it once it's as new?

I'll be honest I prefer the deck of the v3 orchid (bottom fill) but prefer the top cap of the v1 so I'm inclined to keep em both and make a v2 lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast