Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [WTB/R] Vape Hardware for Review Purposes

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lockyer Valley, QLD
    Posts
    97

    [WTB/R] Vape Hardware for Review Purposes

    Hey Guys!

    As some may be aware, I operate a review website. I've contacted a few vendors and had some fantastic products sent out to us for review. But even with this incredible support, I still don't have enough hardware (plenty of juices) to keep our site moving for a long period.

    I'm thinking this'd be the best way to get our hands on some cheaper products, so if anyone has some throwaway hardware etc that they'd be interested in getting off their hands I'd happily take it. Unfortunately money is low because I'm a full-time student, but I can do my best to pay for postage or something like that?

    Anyway, anything you guys would like to get rid of?

    Regards,
    Zack.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney (North shore)
    Posts
    231
    Depending where you're located I'm happy to lend you my expensive gear for review, otherwise I have some atties and whatnot that were cheap, igo w7, smok magneto, have a rose clone I might entertain parting with, a Fogger v5 and 4.4, orchid v1 and v3 clones !if u want to compare.

    My more high end gear is stuff like a squape reloaded, rose, zna, big dripper, vulcan, 454,

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lockyer Valley, QLD
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by bn1986 View Post
    Depending where you're located I'm happy to lend you my expensive gear for review, otherwise I have some atties and whatnot that were cheap, igo w7, smok magneto, have a rose clone I might entertain parting with, a Fogger v5 and 4.4, orchid v1 and v3 clones !if u want to compare.

    My more high end gear is stuff like a squape reloaded, rose, zna, big dripper, vulcan, 454,
    That'd be incredible, but I'm about an hour away from Brisbane so that might be difficult :P

    How much would you be asking for the atties and such?

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    297
    What an awesome idea!

    No one else is doing reviews on vape gear on Youtube :P

    You couldn't be any more boring than honnestvape and I'm guessing not as funny as The Bogan Vaper - good luck with this!
    vapesnake likes this.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lockyer Valley, QLD
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Haza View Post
    What an awesome idea!

    No one else is doing reviews on vape gear on Youtube :P

    You couldn't be any more boring than honnestvape and I'm guessing not as funny as The Bogan Vaper - good luck with this!
    Thanks Haza! We're currently just a web-based review setup, but we'll be expanding to a YouTube channel early next year!

    Regards,
    Zack.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney (North shore)
    Posts
    231
    I'm pretty relaxed on the prices. Which are you interested in? Just the Fogger ?

  7. #7
    JWH
    JWH is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,650
    Maybe throw up a review to give people an idea of how "good " you are as a reviewer.
    If people see that you have something new to offer in the world of reviews, then possibly other people will send items into you to review.
    Just a suggestion, good luck with your venture and hope to see your reviews up soon

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lockyer Valley, QLD
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    Maybe throw up a review to give people an idea of how "good " you are as a reviewer.
    If people see that you have something new to offer in the world of reviews, then possibly other people will send items into you to review.
    Just a suggestion, good luck with your venture and hope to see your reviews up soon
    Our website is actually live right now. - Vape Banter - Reviews, Showcases & More!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lockyer Valley, QLD
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by bn1986 View Post
    I'm pretty relaxed on the prices. Which are you interested in? Just the Fogger ?
    Yeah, just the Fogger for now. Might possibly look at the Orchid as well depending on the price for both + postage.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney (North shore)
    Posts
    231
    $30 plus post for the Fogger? I filled it and built it once it's as new?

    I'll be honest I prefer the deck of the v3 orchid (bottom fill) but prefer the top cap of the v1 so I'm inclined to keep em both and make a v2 lol

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:39 PM.