Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [WTB] project box, other project hardware

[WTB] project box, other project hardware

Anyone got a nice steel project box lying around? After something a little bigger than the Hammond 1590b.

Also looking for :

• Battery sled (dual 18650)
    • Chips.....haven't put my finger on the perfect one yet, OKR t10 maybe?
    • Fatdaddy 510 connector
    • Nice horn style momentary switch.

Yeah I know I can buy this stuff elsewhere, just thought i'd put out the feelers.
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

I've got some Fasttech battery sleds on the way - will let you know if they're any good.

fungusfiend
    I have an unwanted dual 18650 in series okrt10 50W (I believe) mod in a hammond box that I do not want if you are interested. Made by Sacred Geometry Mods.
    I actually purchased a dual 18650 parrallel mosfet mod but this one turned up instead and it is not for me
    Box is just plain kinda unfinished look
    Will put some pics up if interested
    MrGruffy likes this.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

Quote Originally Posted by Olfella View Post
    fungusfiend
    I have an unwanted dual 18650 in series okrt10 50W (I believe) mod in a hammond box that I do not want if you are interested. Made by Sacred Geometry Mods.
    I actually purchased a dual 18650 parrallel mosfet mod but this one turned up instead and it is not for me
    Box is just plain kinda unfinished look
    Will put some pics up if interested
    Hey yeah definitely keen to check out some pics!
    Let us toast to animal pleasures, to escapism, to rain on the roof and instant coffee, to unemployment insurance and library cards, to absinthe and good-hearted landlords, to music and warm bodies and contraceptives… and to the “good life”, whatever it is and wherever it happens to be.” - HST

Will put some up soon,gotta change computer.
    fungusfiend likes this.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

But now I am happy...

Ok sorry for crappy pics,best I can do.

Like I said not what I ordered,this mod was made for someone else and was sent by mistake.He states in email 50W OKRT10 ( I have no idea)
    Have been told to keep it and my purchase is supposedly on it's way to me. (will believe that when I have it in my hands)
    I VAPE = I LIVE

But now I am happy...

Hey Dude! I have LOADS of modding stuff. I planned on building a few more mods one day, but I cant see that happening anytime soon,.. I would only really want to trade though, maybe for a VV/VW box mod (something like a vaporshark) or decent quality carto tanks.... might be convinced by a nice dripper too! haha...

I would have to have a look (will do so if you have anything you want to trade) and let you know what exactly is there but maybe we could work out a trade plus cash your way if I had anything you were interested in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Olfella View Post
    Like I said not what I ordered,this mod was made for someone else and was sent by mistake.He states in email 50W OKRT10 ( I have no idea)
    Have been told to keep it and my purchase is supposedly on it's way to me. (will believe that when I have it in my hands)
    How much are you asking for this?

Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    Hey Dude! I have LOADS of modding stuff. I planned on building a few more mods one day, but I cant see that happening anytime soon,.. I would only really want to trade though, maybe for a VV/VW box mod (something like a vaporshark) or decent quality carto tanks.... might be convinced by a nice dripper too! haha...

I would have to have a look (will do so if you have anything you want to trade) and let you know what exactly is there but maybe we could work out a trade plus cash your way if I had anything you were interested in ?
    Hey man, thanks for your reply. At the moment I don't really have anything to trade, my collection is pretty scarce hence trying to build myself a box. If you ever decide to let any of this go for cash let me know

Quote Originally Posted by fungusfiend View Post
    How much are you asking for this?
    Mate make me an offer
    I VAPE = I LIVE

But now I am happy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast