Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WTB - Erlkonigin Clone

AVF Regular

WTB - Erlkonigin Clone

Im after a Erlkonigin clone, hoping someone has one to sell.

I also have a spare Eleaf Lemo that I'd swap for one as an option too

Cheers
    Damian

AVF Regular
    Hey launching. I'm keen. I got this version from fasttech $20.75 Erlkonigin Style Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (8ml) - stainless steel + PMMA tank / 20.7mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping and an ibtanked on the way if your prepared to wait. All up cost me $39

Ibtanked is a third party glass tank made for the erl so you can run tank crackers. Also, the design I have coming has black swirls. Should be here soon as it shipped from the states on the 28th/oct.

Ps. I'm up for a trade.
    Last edited by Tigas; 07-11-14 at 05:37 PM.

AVF Regular
    Sounds good mate, do you want to swap for a S/S Lemo which is like brand new.

I'm impatient so how long till the ibtank is due to arrive?

AVF Regular
    Can't give an exact date on the ibtanked but the 11th will mark 2 weeks since it was shipped (usps international priority post). I have the erl box and all as is right now. About halfway through a tank on it and Tbh it's not giving me much "wow" compared to my rose and squape so thought I'd pass it along.

If someone else puts up an offer then all good if you prefer a trade/buy off them.

AVF Regular
    cool, I'll take the Erl if thats ok, how much do you want for it?

AVF Regular
    Sorry man I'd rather wait out for the ibtanked and sell/trade it as a bundle otherwise i'd be stuck with a piece of glass with no use. Plus leaning towards the trade since I've been wanting to try the lemo.

I'll let you know as soon as the ibtanked arrives if your still on the search. However I have no dramas if someone offers up their erlkonigin or you decide to keep the lemo.

AVF Regular
    or if it works for you I'll trade the Lemo for the Erl and ibtank? Happy to pay the extra postage when the tank arrives later

AVF Regular
    Just checked tracking and the ibtanked left LA on the 29th so it should be here next week, sure you don't want to wait until at least tuesday/Wednesday? If it's not here by then , then I'll send you the erl and it should be w/ you by Friday next week.

So best case scenario is the ibtanked arrives and that means no need to have to cover the 2nd shipping. So that way it's an even 10.95 each to send via express.

AVF Regular
    Sounds good mate, done deal

AVF Regular
    Sweet az. I'm giving the erl a clean now. Did you want me to leave the 1.5ohm 28g coil in - only built it a couple of days ago and it has only been through 1/2 a tank.
    launching_rs6 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast