Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]Reo Grand and 4.8v Batteries

ALL SOLD

Well this is the forth time I have typed this ad out in the last month. Last 3 times I just couldn't hit post, but as i just past my 1 year vaping milestone, and realised I spent $1000 more on vaping than smoking in that time ($2000 on mods didn't help), I realised its time to sell another of my loved but rarely used mods. The mods in excellent condition, its just that when i am out i use a Reo Mini, GLV2 Supermini or Precise, and at home a provari, 5v GLV2, or even a pipe, so it just doesn't get used much.

SOLD $140 including delivery Blue Reo Grand with Silver Door and a Spare Black Door and spare bottle ($180 delivered new).

SOLD - $60 including delivery 6 4.8v 600 mah batteries and charger. These are 18650 size, but you must only ever use the supplied charger. I have used one battery a few times in the Reo Grand and they work fine (rest i have never used), but with my other 5v and VV mods just didn't really need them ($100 delivered new from mojorepublic).

EDIT - As it looks like I have sold the 4.8v batteries, I will give people the option of 2 EWA IMR 18650 Batteries and a Trustfire multicharger for only an additional $20 (worth $42). The batteries are new and the charger has only been used a couple of times. I prefer to pay more for AW batteries but many swear by these (http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au/pro...es?pagesize=40)

grand.jpg
    Last edited by Mickg33; 14-12-11 at 11:52 AM.

php
    I'll offer... er, never mind!
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by php View Post
    I'll offer... er, never mind!
    should do like shippy66 did, made an offer at 3am while we were playing poker and I was in my normal drunken poker state. He got $250 worth of gear, including a Reo Mini for $90, and transferred it into my poker account straight away, from the money i just lost to him the hand before
    Last edited by Mickg33; 12-12-11 at 05:35 PM.

AVF Regular
    Batteries Pending Sale

PM sent Mick.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Id take the reo were it not for my recent purchase of the dragon I am awaiting. I feel im just trying to pass the time until it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    should do like shippy66 did, made an offer at 3am while we were playing poker and I was in my normal drunken poker state. He got $250 worth of gear, including a Reo Mini for $90, and transferred it into my poker account straight away, from the money i just lost to him the hand before
    LMFAO at this

AVF Regular
    As it looks like I have sold the 4.8v batteries, I will give people the option of 2 EWA IMR 18650 Batteries and a Trustfire multicharger for only an additional $20 (worth $42). The batteries are new and the charger has only been used a couple of times. I prefer to pay more for AW batteries but many swear by these (http://www.ecigswarehouse.com.au/pro...es?pagesize=40)

AVF Regular
    4.8 volt batteries sold and posted.

AVF Regular
    reo pending sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast