Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: WTB (Melb) Reo Woodvil mini

AVF Regular

WTB (Melb) Reo Woodvil mini

Yeah I know - good luck to me! Hahaha.
    BUT I have seen amazing things happen on AVF.
    Last edited by Tom Drake; 11-11-14 at 03:28 AM.

Super Moderator
    This could well be your lucky day Tom
    I have a 14500 mini woodvil from the first series ever made by Rob .... Unfortunately its living with Ingrid ( giruvian ) at the moment , but she has agreed to pass it on if you are interested ?
    She can put up recent photos tonight if you want ... but here is one from when I got it a few years back it shouldnt have changed too much

Last edited by Fatman; 11-11-14 at 12:16 PM.
    Crisscross, Tom Drake and akef38 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Oooooooo FM is cleaning house. What you gunna buy instead............
    Fatman likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    LOL tis rare I sell I know ... but I have just got waaaaay too much lol ... even for me its gettin ridiculous lol... Its not a matter of having to or wanting to sell , but if someone really wants something enough to put up a WTB I might weaken and falter LMAO!

Like that Reo has been living up north for a year or so now
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    tis purdy.
    Tom Drake likes this.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Is the ransom letter included with purchase?
    giruvian, Fatman and Tom Drake like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    This could well be your lucky day Tom
    I have a 14500 mini woodvil from the first series ever made by Rob .... Unfortunately its living with Ingrid ( giruvian ) at the moment , but she has agreed to pass it on if you are interested ?
    She can put up recent photos tonight if you want ... but here is one from when I got it a few years back it shouldnt have changed too much

Oh man - that is beautiful! Definitely interested.
    Would love any more pics / details.
    I don't suppose there would also be an atomizer available to suit? Or could you suggest what would be best?

This would be my 'first' rebuild-able and I have NO idea what I'm doing
    But a couple of people have encouraged me and I guess you have to start somewhere?!
    I'm really enjoying my Billet Boxes, but this has a similar form factor (which I like) and of course the beautiful wood (which I love!)

Thanks a million Fatman!
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Drake View Post
    Oh man - that is beautiful! Definitely interested.
    Would love any more pics / details.
    I don't suppose there would also be an atomizer available to suit? Or could you suggest what would be best?

This would be my 'first' rebuild-able and I have NO idea what I'm doing
    But a couple of people have encouraged me and I guess you have to start somewhere?!
    I'm really enjoying my Billet Boxes, but this has a similar form factor (which I like) and of course the beautiful wood (which I love!)

Thanks a million Fatman!
    Hi Tom .. first up its important to consider this is a "little" Reo lol ... it takes a 14500 battery ( I would suggest AW from supersports) 2 X AW 14500 IMR LI MN 3 7V Genuinne Lithium Rechargeable 600mAh Batteries | eBay
    there are a few bottom feeding atties around , I liked the Vision eternity ( but its a pain to build )
    I think tho truly the smaller Reos like this one just love 306 or Cisco/hh.357dripping atomisers ... get a long delrin mouthpiece tho as they can be warm LOL
    Not cheap , but good HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid 510 Atomizer - Avid Vaper
    Other rebuildable atties are the Cyclone, Mark Bugs Chalice( havent personally tried but others swear by them ) , hell even the mini A7 from fasttech works lol $9.41 Mini A7 Rebuildable Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping Basically any atty with a centre pin with a hole will work ( as long as air can enter from elsewhere )
    But really this particular style of Woody is built for 306/510 dripping atties as the catch cup is tall ( for other atties you will have to fit a small 510 extension if they dont fit inside the catch cup... but truly 306lr just does it )
    This model unlike other Reos isnt strictly mechanical , as all current goes thru wires and the switch , so dont be thinking of going sub-ohm on it .... it truly is just sweet with a dripping 306/510 atty of about 1.5 to 2.1 ohms

If you are truly after a rebuildable capable Reo That will take lower resistance coils ... you need to be looking not at the Woodvil's but one of the other models ( true mechanicals)

This is pretty much an identical model to mine Watch to give you an idea .....VVVVVVVV

I can post off a few Bauway atties for you to get a feel with ... they run a hot vape tho( I like them that way ) lol but will give you an idea ... I would have to send separately tho as like I said previously the mod is with Ingrid , and she would post it direct to you . I think I have spare bottles too , we can negotiate lol
    My current 14500 batteries are a bit long in the tooth and I would not feel right about passing them on ... safety first !
    Last edited by Fatman; 11-11-14 at 05:39 PM.
    Toddosh and Tom Drake like this.

AVF Regular
    If you take it tom I'll give ingred a collar that you use for 306 so you can just use any DT with them which stops them being so hot
    Crisscross, Fatman and Tom Drake like this.

Super Moderator
    Top offer Todd

To give you an idea of the catch cup I stole this pic off the web ( not my mod i.e. mine doesnt have the crack .. well at least it didnt when I last saw it last year lmao )

Last edited by Fatman; 11-11-14 at 05:46 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast