Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

[WITHDRAWN] Redskymod VV Woody

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE $95 Delivered. (removed batteries as I realised i need them for my carto pipe)

This is a variable volt bottom feeder (wooden mod on left). The other mods next to it gives you an idea of size. It is alot lighter than say a Reo Grand.

It uses 2 18350 AW batteries (assume 16340's would work as well). You change voltage with a phillips head screwdriver through a hole in the side. It doesn't have a voltage display so there is a mark on the dial which straight up is 5v's and a quarter turn either way is 1 volt. It actually works well and you can easily adjust to taste.

I ordered a "tilt and shoot" model which means it doesn't have a tube in the bottle so you tilt it down give the bottle a quick press and its loaded. I enjoy doing this, and do it without even looking down at my hand, but put a tube in if you like for a Reo type set up. Brian the mod maker, told me I would prefer this to the Reo method and you know he's right as it doesn't over feed as easily, and a quick tilt of the wrist when you squeeze is not a real issue.

One thing that I don't like about most Woodies is that they dont seal the VV gear inside, this does leave it vulnerable for large juice spills. I have never had a juice spill or any troubles with this mod, but its something to keep in mind. Not sure if they can be siliconed up for additional safety, but the juice is about as far away as possible with this mod so it is a good a set up as most, including mods twice its price.

While this isn't made of the same exotic woods, and have a brass catch cup like a Reo woodvil, it is a good little, well crafted variable volt woody and at this price a goodbuy. Its never skipped a beat in the short time I have owned it.

Why am I selling it? Well I am trying to cut down to only owning 6 mods, and have another custom VV on order (which still leaves me with another mod to sell sigh..i cant sell my first mod the GLV5v...noooo )

Price is $95 including delivery

Redsky VV mod
    2 spare bottles
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mickg33; 15-12-11 at 06:44 PM.

AVF Regular
    you drinkin early mick?
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    feel like i am selling my kids, may need a drink lol

PM sent!

Edit: I has couple of drinks

AVF Regular
    homely did you send a pm for this mod or the 4.8v batteries?

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    I felt I should take this time to remind everybody of the rules stickied at the top of this section:

http://forums.aussievapers.com/showt...nd-suggestions!

AVF Regular
    Hi All, I have taken the batteries out of the deal as I realised I still need them for my carto pipe, but I have dropped the price to $95 delivered to your door. Its a good little mod, if I dont sell it by tommorrow I may take withdraw it from sale and just tell my GF I tried.

I cant think of a place I have seen a VV woody going for this cheap delivered.

AVF Regular
    Hi All, I will drop the price of this to $90 shipped. Just gave it a whirl with shane who picked up my Reo Grand this morning and remembered how good a vape it is with 3.5ohm atomisers.

If its not sold by Friday I will take it off the market and advise my GF the bottom has fallen out of the woody VV bottom feeder market and keep it lol.

AVF Regular
    WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

I loaded this up for shane to try when he came to pick up his reo on tuesday, and been vaping it since. Forgotten how good it is and will keep it, just need to hide it from the gf, but for her all mods look the same, i hope.

Its not as polished as some of the woddies twice its price, no catchcup, but it really is a good little vv vape, and reliable. Not sure why no one would have snapped it up, but at least it gave me time to overcome my "spent $2k on mods this year" momment this week.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 15-12-11 at 06:50 PM.

AVF Regular
    got very close mick but ive ordered some line rebuildable atys,buy finger was real itchy.
    RIP VP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast