Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTB Vaporshark RDNA30 + Skin

WTB Vaporshark RDNA30 + Skin

Hi there, brand new to Vaping and been off the cigs for a month now. I was a bit naive and didn't do enough research, so I was given bad advice and then spent over the odds on an IPV3, which at 150 watts and using with a Nautilus mini does not suit my needs.

I don't foresee that I will be working on building coils etc at the moment, so I am happy to stick with my Nautilus Mini for now.

I think I would be better off with something more compact that I can still use with the Nautilus Mini and the reviews I have read/seen on the RDNA30 are good. if anyone is looking to part with theirs, I would be interested in buying one.

My preference would be to get one complete with charger and battery. A skin would be nice, but not a deal breaker.

I live in Perth, so I would imagine postage would be included.

Thanks in advance.

AVF Regular
    Mate my advice, for your needs, get an iStick.
    Small size, great battery life, USB charging and well
    suited for the mini Nautilus. Spend the money saved
    on some juice
    jim2020 and wokster like this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome Wokster and congratulations on the switch to vaping. I see folks often say they made a purchase mistake first time round but I think it actually helps you get into a rhythm of charging devices / batteries and changing out your topper. There are a lot of new technology devices that can potentially help you find the right one.

Its one of the rules of a classified thread that you need to add your location to your profile settings. If you have any strife just holla and we will help out.

Also why not add an intro post to the new vapers subforum.

Good Luck with the wanted to buy.... I think you have some competition from LLamabreath but you never know what people are willing to let go.
    wokster likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Hi launching_rs6. Believe it or not, my Wife stopped smoking at the same time as me and has been periodically an old e-cog I have from Green Smoke. She wanted something a bit portable and when she seen the stick came in pink she was sold. After my bad experience with a website here in Oz, the guy at Vapestreet was very helpful, so I ordered her one along with a Nautilus mini. She should get it at some point early next week. I may have a go and see what it is like. I just heard that it gave out wrong readings, so was edging more to the Vaporshark, but no-one seems to have them in stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by launching_rs6 View Post
    Mate my advice, for your needs, get an iStick.
    Small size, great battery life, USB charging and well
    suited for the mini Nautilus. Spend the money saved
    on some juice

Thanks Crisscross. Updated my profile with my location and also put a post in the new vapers section now. I appreciate the guidance and look forward to being part of the community; particularly if I can find a seller :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Welcome Wokster and congratulations on the switch to vaping. I see folks often say they made a purchase mistake first time round but I think it actually helps you get into a rhythm of charging devices / batteries and changing out your topper. There are a lot of new technology devices that can potentially help you find the right one.

Its one of the rules of a classified thread that you need to add your location to your profile settings. If you have any strife just holla and we will help out.

Also why not add an intro post to the new vapers subforum.

Good Luck with the wanted to buy.... I think you have some competition from LLamabreath but you never know what people are willing to let go.

AVF Regular
    You'll like it mate, Vaphilia have them in stock, I've always had great purchases with them.
    The iStick reads ohms properly but it does output higher than what you set it to as it uses
    means to calculate voltage. It's not big deal for me I just set it to the lowest wattage and increase
    power up going by taste. I've had vaporsharks and countless mods but the iStick suites me and is
    all I use now. Some 22mm attys look too big on it but a mini Naut is a nice fit

Cheers mate. Not heard of Vaphilla, so I will check them out. Wife said I can have hers, as she is not that bothered and coping fine without it. The fact the one I got her is screaming pink kinda puts me off :-)

I liked the look of the Vaporshark, as it looked similar in size, but seems to be a bit more robust. Good to hear you have tried both and preferred the iStick.

Quote Originally Posted by launching_rs6 View Post
    You'll like it mate, Vaphilia have them in stock, I've always had great purchases with them.
    The iStick reads ohms properly but it does output higher than what you set it to as it uses
    means to calculate voltage. It's not big deal for me I just set it to the lowest wattage and increase
    power up going by taste. I've had vaporsharks and countless mods but the iStick suites me and is
    all I use now. Some 22mm attys look too big on it but a mini Naut is a nice fit

Hey mate I have a gunmetal grey vaporshark rdna that I'd be keen to sell, but I'd be even more interested in sorting a trade out with you for your ipv3

AVF Regular
    If wokster doesn't want your rdna, can you send me a pm with details please? He gets first option though.

Hi mate, thinking I may keep the IPVs, on the off chance I ever get the time to learn and start to build.

I also want to apologise for my Newbieness, as I thought the RDNA and the DNA were the same size, but the RDNA looks a lot bigger and as it is the portability I am after more than anything else, then I need to change the title of the thread to read DNA30.

I apologise for the confusion and sorry if I have wasted your time.

Quote Originally Posted by MarijuanaMonk View Post
    Hey mate I have a gunmetal grey vaporshark rdna that I'd be keen to sell, but I'd be even more interested in sorting a trade out with you for your ipv3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast