Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: att all clone sellers

AVF Regular

att all clone sellers

Could you please place 'clones' in your title for sale items. Myself and i am sure many others get sick of sorting through stuff we don't want. Thank you.
    Last edited by mrsgruffy; 17-11-14 at 09:39 PM.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    and could all non clone sellers please add authentic to there titles so the rest of us dont have to click on threads that we are not interested in cheers

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Could you please place 'clones' in your title for sale items. Myself and i am sure many others get sick of sorting through shit we don't want. Thank you.
    Could you please stop fighting over for something stupid and elitist? I thought the main reason why we all vape was staying away from stinkies? Who cares if you vape a fkin $2000 variant or a $20 ego battery as long as it serves it's purpose. We don't need elitist crap here on AVF. If you wanna show off with your bling bling go ahead but discriminating people for using clones because of their budget? I don't think AVF is the right place for that.

AVF Regular
    Ha ha and the s##t throwing starts in 3...2...1...
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    A while ago I suggested that the classies be split into two so that we can keep away from each other as best we can. Jato responded that the idea was under consideration but that was months ago - he never said the idea was off the cards, so perhaps its time someone else (ideally a reputable, old school member) puts the idea forward again. And again. And again.
    Captain, ssstahly and Stewey like this.

AVF Regular
    Clones Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I dont give a shit really. Ive given up on buying vape shit. I havnt bought any vape related products in the last 8 months besides VG.
    All thanks to my lovely clones.
    Last edited by arth_d; 17-11-14 at 09:07 PM.
    Magzzz likes this.

AVF Regular
    I am not an elitist - just sick of sorting through crap that is not labelled properly - I am sure many would understand. No one has to jump up and fight for clones or authentic here - just a simple reminder to make everyone's time on here a little easier.
    JWH, RichoVonBlack, Nakor and 9 others like this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    I vape both (clones and authentics) but I can see where Ur coming from captain. It would be easier if it was in two separate thread sections or just simply stated in the title

J-D
    *Sigh* Come to the back of the bus clone lovers. Well just wait until the Rosa Parks of vaping comes along
    nukem likes this.

Super Moderator
    There will be NO sh#t throwing ... and for the record it would be NICE if all posters included whether it was clone or authentic , pref in their title.

Now before it turns into a huge debate again , A "Nemesis" is made by Atmomixani ... a clone is made by everyone else ! A "Heron" is made by GP... a Heron clone .. is made by everyone else .

If you want to call your mod by a trademark name alone , then it SHOULD be a genuine one ... if it isnt a genuine , then it should be differentiated

You would be pretty pissed off if you went to buy a new BMW motorbike and instead of the Beemer advertised there was a Chiang Jiang on offer ...

Only ONE is a real BMW the other shouldn't be called one , or if it is , it should be made clear it is a copy

Its called truth in advertising ... I dont care if you buy clones or the real deal , just be truthful in advertising on AVF .. not a lot to ask

Real R75

Not So Real one
    Last edited by Fatman; 17-11-14 at 09:25 PM.
    Captain, gtadmin, Big Ev and 20 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast