Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTB Vaporshark DNA 30

WTB Vaporshark DNA 30

I apologise for this. As stated in my original thread, I was not aware that their was a difference in size between the DNA 30 and the RDNA 30.

As portability is what I am looking for and the DNA 30 is smaller, I would like to buy one should someone be willing to sell.

Sorry for the confuison (I'm new to this).

AVF Regular
    I may have one I might sell once the new rdna40 is released. But no doubt someone will have one you could buy sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

See what the response is like mate, but it would be my preference to have one asap, as my IPV3 is like a carrying a half brick in my pocket :-)

Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    I may have one I might sell once the new rdna40 is released. But no doubt someone will have one you could buy sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Just get an iStick? Cheaper, smaller, lighter...........20W..... just build your coils from 1ohm up

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

Cheers Jay. I bought my Wife one from Vapestreet (the pink one) and it looks like it is arriving today.

Going to try it out when I get home to see what it is like.

Might be just because it is more expensive, but the Vaporshark seems to be a bit more robust.

Quite like something different from the Wife as well tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Just get an iStick? Cheaper, smaller, lighter...........20W..... just build your coils from 1ohm up

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Yeah, sounds fair enough. My all day device is my Zna30. It's small, solid and heavy. Got an iStick coming via the co-op and also dream about getting a Vaporshark. They look good quality.

One must have heaps of backups. So you can run multiple tanks at the same time and to prepare for Vapegeddon. Feels nice knowing they can ban it all, but it won't stop me from enjoying life.....for a few years anyway. Hmm...better get some more mechanicals.

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

Cheers Jay. Wife has been in touch to say the iStick has arrived, so I look forward to trying it out tonight.

The ironic thing is that she has more or less gone cold turkey and only has the occassional puff on my old green smoke e-cig when she has a drink. If it wasn't screaming pink, I would just keep hers.

Good job that vaping is better for your health, at I have not saved any money since stopping the cigs. I can see this turning in to an expensive hobby :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Yeah, sounds fair enough. My all day device is my Zna30. It's small, solid and heavy. Got an iStick coming via the co-op and also dream about getting a Vaporshark. They look good quality.

One must have heaps of backups. So you can run multiple tanks at the same time and to prepare for Vapegeddon. Feels nice knowing they can ban it all, but it won't stop me from enjoying life.....for a few years anyway. Hmm...better get some more mechanicals.

Still looking.

Bump for interest.

Thanks.

AVF Regular
    I've got a Cana clone with busted threads if you wanna take it off my hands? Would just need to replace the 510 on it somehow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast