Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: MVP2 Giveaway Competition - Closes 30/11/14

Wow. Wasnt expecting that.
    Thanks everyone who took the time to read my story. It was really therapeutic to put it all out there.
    Will pm you regarding what we spoke about previously. Cheers for putting this on and a big shout out to Minnaz for contributing also.
    Davi likes this.

AVF Regular
    Congrats beastie_boy72
    beastie_boy72 likes this.

Congrats Beastie. Well done and thanks to you and everyone else for sharing their stories.

Hi Davi and Minnaz
    Thanks so much for letting me vent my story and make me think about things I've done good and bad.
    I still want to give the prize out to someone more in need than I. So am after your thoughts. Do we give it to the crew who shared their stories? Or a whole new comp for want of a better word?
    I have about 6 bottles of 0 nic juice I would like to put with the items you both have put up. And would love it to go to someone who otherwise would not be able to afford what is up for grabs. Any thoughts?
    Cheers again. Beastie
    Gresh11 likes this.

AVF Regular
    No problems with what ever you decide. If you want to do a new comp, I'm good with that. It might be a good idea because this competition was not about whether someone could afford it or not and you are paying it forward with that in mind.

I'll still post to you if you do the new competition and you can either not open it and forward to the winner or open it and add it to the stuff you wanna add.

Very generous of you Beastie.
    beastie_boy72 likes this.

Well done Beastie.. What an exciting win!
    Mind if i Vape?

All good. Will send a pm to you both when Im on pc tomorrow and have a think of a new comp.
    cheers.
    😊
    Davi likes this.

AVF Regular
    Congratulations beastie!
    was great reading all your stories after reading everyone's story i must say congrats to you all.

Thats great of you beastie u oven the settup now so whatever you would like to do with them is up to you

Vape on and stay safe!
    beastie_boy72 and Davi like this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

Congrats beatie

Seeing as though I already have an mvp2 and heaps of tanks and other gear I have decided to pass on the prize to the story I moved me the most.
    A huge well done to all the participants all the stories were great to hear and its good to find out more about the crew we have here at AVF.
    So enough dicking around, I have decided to pass thr prize onto Stephenhero. Mate if you want to send a pm to both Davi and Minnaz they will arrange to send the goods your way.
    The offer of mine to send some bottles of 0mg juices for you to try still stands also. So if would like these send me a pm with your details and I will sling in them in the post.
    Cheers again one and all.
    Beastie
    Davi and Side Show like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast