Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: WTB: Silo Tank.

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054

    Cool WTB: Silo Tank.

    Hey guys was wondering if anyone had a spare silo tank their willing to part with. Ive heard it takes both kanger and aspire heads and wanted to give it a try. Havent bothered googling it, thought id check here first. Ill pay whatever you thinks fair
    Cheers!

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    873
    i'm sure they dont take kanger heads . they take the old aspire bdc and the new bvc coils.
    steve.c likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Only aspire heads? I suppose ill have to google it after all lol! Cheers jim. Im still interested in picking one up though
    jim2020 likes this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Marrickville NSW
    Posts
    2,949
    I'm sure they the take the nautilus BVC.
    Anyway the silo is a great tank.
    steve.c likes this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    I'm sure they the take the nautilus BVC.
    Anyway the silo is a great tank.
    Yea i wanna pair it with my istick. I think it should be a good match. Does it have its own airflow? (too lazy to google)

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    873
    Silo's going to be really top heavy. A mate at work has a large nautilus on his and it works great...but look a little off because of the overhang IMO.
    I use the naut mini on my silver one and it really a great vape and looks made for the istck. Just need to fill it up a couple of times more a day.
    steve.c likes this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Marrickville NSW
    Posts
    2,949
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Yea i wanna pair it with my istick. I think it should be a good match. Does it have its own airflow? (too lazy to google)
    I have a silo on my istick and they go great together. At 4.7v and 13.5w. the coil shows 1.7ohms.
    You won't be disappointed.
    On the largest air slot they work great for lung hits.
    steve.c likes this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rockhampton
    Posts
    1,531
    The silo has its own air flow and its a great choice It has better airflow that the nautalis but is choked to a certain degree by the small bore on the coils. I have three including an unopened spare and love em. Try HOV they have them Silo Tank Kit By Beyond Vape | House of Vape
    Jas, steve.c, bank and 1 others like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

    Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....



  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    873
    Have you got a mini naut?
    If you haven't and want to get an idea of the size, this is my out and about setup.

    steve.c likes this.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    I have a silo on my istick and they go great together. At 4.7v and 13.5w. the coil shows 1.7ohms.
    You won't be disappointed.
    On the largest air slot they work great for lung hits.
    lol! I don't know about lung hits but I googled it and it does look good on the Istick.

    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    The silo has its own air flow and its a great choice It has better airflow that the nautalis but is choked to a certain degree by the small bore on the coils. I have three including an unopened spare and love em. Try HOV they have them Silo Tank Kit By Beyond Vape | House of Vape
    Cheers CM, yea I found it on hov, but I was hoping to get one here a little cheaper. Ive been burnt too many times on "popular" stuff then ordered them and found their not right for me. Ill hold off a little while and see if theres any takers out there. Thanks for the link

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:17 AM.