Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: WTB: Silo Tank.

AVF Regular

Cool WTB: Silo Tank.

Hey guys was wondering if anyone had a spare silo tank their willing to part with. Ive heard it takes both kanger and aspire heads and wanted to give it a try. Havent bothered googling it, thought id check here first. Ill pay whatever you thinks fair
    Cheers!

AVF Regular
    i'm sure they dont take kanger heads . they take the old aspire bdc and the new bvc coils.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Only aspire heads? I suppose ill have to google it after all lol! Cheers jim. Im still interested in picking one up though
    jim2020 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'm sure they the take the nautilus BVC.
    Anyway the silo is a great tank.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    I'm sure they the take the nautilus BVC.
    Anyway the silo is a great tank.
    Yea i wanna pair it with my istick. I think it should be a good match. Does it have its own airflow? (too lazy to google)

AVF Regular
    Silo's going to be really top heavy. A mate at work has a large nautilus on his and it works great...but look a little off because of the overhang IMO.
    I use the naut mini on my silver one and it really a great vape and looks made for the istck. Just need to fill it up a couple of times more a day.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Yea i wanna pair it with my istick. I think it should be a good match. Does it have its own airflow? (too lazy to google)
    I have a silo on my istick and they go great together. At 4.7v and 13.5w. the coil shows 1.7ohms.
    You won't be disappointed.
    On the largest air slot they work great for lung hits.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    The silo has its own air flow and its a great choice It has better airflow that the nautalis but is choked to a certain degree by the small bore on the coils. I have three including an unopened spare and love em. Try HOV they have them Silo Tank Kit By Beyond Vape | House of Vape
    Jas, steve.c, bank and 1 others like this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Have you got a mini naut?
    If you haven't and want to get an idea of the size, this is my out and about setup.

steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    I have a silo on my istick and they go great together. At 4.7v and 13.5w. the coil shows 1.7ohms.
    You won't be disappointed.
    On the largest air slot they work great for lung hits.
    lol! I don't know about lung hits but I googled it and it does look good on the Istick.

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    The silo has its own air flow and its a great choice It has better airflow that the nautalis but is choked to a certain degree by the small bore on the coils. I have three including an unopened spare and love em. Try HOV they have them Silo Tank Kit By Beyond Vape | House of Vape
    Cheers CM, yea I found it on hov, but I was hoping to get one here a little cheaper. Ive been burnt too many times on "popular" stuff then ordered them and found their not right for me. Ill hold off a little while and see if theres any takers out there. Thanks for the link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast