Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: FS Tugboat v2 by Flawless

AVF Regular

FS Tugboat v2 by Flawless

For sale authentic Tugboat v2 by Flawless purchased from Good Life Vapour.

I got this about a month ago and paid $85 US.

Copper centre positive post, deep juice well, and great airflow. Came with spare oring, and spare screw.

No leaking on this one like the v1. Easy to build on and reduced top chamber produces great flavour.

2 part top cap for easy access to coils for dripping.

$70 express post

Last edited by jim2020; 22-11-14 at 05:53 PM.

AVF Regular
    thanks buddy , but i also have this amazing rda already . GLWS tho
    jim2020 likes this.

Hi there, totally new to this, so not sure what I am doing to be honest. I bought an IPV3 off the bat, which was way too much for my needs to be honest, but I feel if I am to get the best out of it, I need to enter the world of building coils etc.

Honest answer; would this RDA be the best place to start and would it suit my IPV3. The only other name I have heard is Kayfun and to be honest, I don't even know if this is the same.

Just looking for a good place to start, so any advice would be great and if you feel I am on the right track, you have a sale.

Thanks in advance.

AVF Regular

FS Tugboat v2 by Flawless

Once u use rda there is no looking back . Go for it mate

Sent from my iPhone mod running crazy build
    Livkat and jim2020 like this.

Hi Wokster,
    I am by no means an expert on dripping (though I have a few) or do I know much about the IPV3 other than it's a VV/VW 150w Box Mod (I'm happy with VV up to 20W).
    I will say that the reviews I've seen on the TB are positive and as this offering is for an authentic you will get the build quality of an authentic.

The TB is, as you know, is a dripper (RDA). You have to apply juice in small quantities directly to the cotton that supplies the juice to the coils. A Kayfun is a rebuildable tank atomiser (RTA) in which the cotton, silica or whatever juice transport media is isolated from a chamber or tank by holes or other various methods. The holes expose the cotton, etc. to the juice and slowly feed the juice to the coil. These units hold between 2.5 and 5 ml (some more) of juice allowing you to just fill & go without having to carry a bottle with you everywhere. I'd suggest you check out Youtube (PBusardo, Riptrippers or Tod Ecigs) for more detailed info.

$70 is a is a good price as I just found one in Australia for $90. If you like authentic, quality gear go for this. If you are unsure and just want to test the waters, there are other less expensive options like the IGO W. Both RDAs and RTAs will let you explore coil building but it is generally accepted that drippers give better flavour though you will find endless personal opinions on this matter. Youtube is your friend here so I'd recommend a bit of research.
    Good luck and congrats on getting off the stinkies.
    Altered1 and jim2020 like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Pipesub, couldn't have explained it better myself.
    Pipesub likes this.

AVF Regular
    If its still up for grabs Ill take it.
    jim2020 likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    If its still up for grabs Ill take it.
    all your champ, pm on its way.

AVF Regular
    Reckon you can get a proper fence in this one coalie?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Reckon you can get a proper fence in this one coalie?

Only if Ive got room to move mate. Kanthal is cheap so no need to be a tight arse with it.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast