• 22 Post By giruvian
  • 1 Post By giruvian
  • 1 Post By giruvian
  • 1 Post By gtadmin

Thread: Juice Sales and Juice Requests

Super Moderator

Juice Sales and Juice Requests

Hi Everyone

It's come to the mods attention that there appears to be a growing problem with juice that most likely contains nicotine being sold via our classifieds. There is also an increase in people joining the forum to ask for help as their juice is still in transit from overseas, and could a lovely member help them out. Generally, neither scenario mentions the word nicotine, but most are aware that the most likely scenario is that it does.

Our forum has grown, and the vaping community isn't the same close knit group it once was. Vaping is being thrown in the media spotlight more frequently, and it's not such a far stretch of the imagination to believe that posts on this forum are read by more than just vapers. The rules regarding nicotine on this forum is pretty black and white - no selling/trading/gifting.

7) No nicotine or juices containing Nicotine are to be sold or traded on this forum. This also covers using slang terms to hide the trade of Nicotine juices. Take it offsite. ZERO TOLERANCE. You will receive a 48 hour ban for your first offence and your thread will be removed. Further breaches of this rule will lead to your permanent removal.
    With this in mind, the only juices that are going to be permitted to be sold on AVF are unmixed Aussie Doublers. Anything else most likely involves nicotine and therefore will not be allowed - with no exceptions. It won't matter if you've been here 3 days or 3 years - the 48 hr ban followed by a permaban for a second offence will be applied. You'll receive a reputation comment regarding the ban, which will stay on your profile (as only mods or the user can see them), so it will be very black and white to see who has already been warned for their first offence.

EDIT - after some debate it's been decided to allow the sale of overseas NO NIC juice as long as a photo of said juice with the 0mg label clearly shown (manufacturers label, not a handwriiten one on rebottled juice) AND with a piece of paper with your user name and the date clearly included in the photo is provided in the first post of your thread.

This is going to apply to people requesting juice as well. People doing this are asking members to break both the law and the rules of this forum, so will receive exactly the same treatment as those that try to sell juice containing nicotine.

Now mods cannot read pm's - so there is naturally a chance that some may choose to buy/sell/trade juice with nicotine via pm. Mods will not be able to stop this. However, if you are doing so and a member reports your pm - the same 48 hr ban followed by a permaban will apply. Note that if you want to report this - you must use the proper report pm function (the same exclamation mark in a triangle icon appears on pm's for you to create a report). Mods DO NOT want ordinary pm's with "so and so is selling nic by pm, and I thought you should know but I don't want to be responsible for them getting banned therefore I won't make a proper reported pm". Either report it properly using the report function, or do not do it at all. This situation is distasteful enough for the moderators to deal with already, without having to put them in the situation of having to get in the middle of a "he said she said"

So if you wish to take your chances via pm - it's obviously your choice. But you may well be putting your membership on the line for someone you neither know nor trust.

There is no longer any room for mod discretion when it comes to dealing with this issue. We hate it. You hate it. But it is what it is.

Given that it may take a little while for everyone to see this post - it will be posted in both announcements and in the classifieds - and will be bumped daily for a week. Offending posts/threads will be deleted within that week, and after Monday 1st December the automatic bans will come into effect for those who choose to ignore the above.
    Last edited by giruvian; 13-03-15 at 09:39 AM. Reason: my bad
    ckane, PHUCKDUP2, sperex and 19 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    bump ........
    mrsgruffy likes this.
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    And bump...
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    daily bump for ingrid
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Bump........
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    bump ... bump ... bump ... bump ...

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

There isn't enough room to list my gear

Super Moderator
    Bump..........
    Kriscigs likes this.
    Ingrid

Super Moderator
    bump ... bump ... bump ... bump ...

For all our new members, a reminder of the rules.
    giruvian likes this.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

There isn't enough room to list my gear