Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WTB - Squape R Clone

AVF Regular

WTB - Squape R Clone

As title states hoping someone has one they are willing to sell. Always wanted to try one.

Thanks
    Damian

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Fasttech have them but they're no longer called the Squape Reloaded clone. They are called the triangle window RTA :-)

$23.70 Triangle Windows RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (5.0ml) - stainless steel + glass tank / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

AVF Regular
    Have you read some of the discussions on the clones? Seem dodgy as hell...

AVF Regular
    Yeah mate, that what puts me off a FT version. Hoping to get a version that some of the Australian vendors were selling.

Jay
    AVF Regular
    I got the FT one and it works great. Best tank I've used. Problem was the o-ring didn't fit properly on the plastic window properly and it leaked. I've just ordered the full stainless nano top (ie no window) to go with it. Should then work like a champion.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for your input Jay

Don't really want to wait for a FT delivery so still keeping my fingers crossed

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Vaporeyes should be getting some more stock soon. The original is a ridiculous $180+ ....

FYI.... If you use the new Expedited delivery option at FT it only takes about a week.

AVF Regular
    Just out of interest did you end up finding a squape r and if so what do you think?
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    I had the clone and now have the authentics and the clones suck compared. Authentic is that good I got myself a second last week and aiming for a third soon. The clone I wasn't too impressed with. The wide decks were different. Perhaps if the authentic decks fit the clone it might work better.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    I'm already saving for one of the genuine, still will take me another 3 months maybe. But that one will be a gift for my Son, he's been interested in them and has given me so much of late I thought I'd get it for his birthday.

Thing is he's got me interested in having one too lol, damn it. But it'll be even further down the track as I'm extremely limited when it comes to budget, that and I blew all my spare cash on concentrates and PG/VG lol. I really like my KF 4 clones too but want a genuine, wife said she'll think about that for my birthday. If the clone squape's suck though I don't want one, I can't afford to waste cash.

Am funny like that, I'm cheap and think cheap is ok but only so long as it does the job. If it doesn't it's not cheap, it's just a waste and the less you can afford to waste..yadda..yadda..

Maybe I'll just wait and save for one late in the year and treat myself, I should be saving more now I've bought a stock pile of DIY juice goodness.

Oh seeing as you have used both, what's your thoughts on Squape Vs Kayfun 4 for flavour.
    luntingsir likes this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast