Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: WTB: Aspire Nautilus and coils :)

AVF Regular

Cool WTB: Aspire Nautilus and coils :)

Hi guys,
    As the title states im after a full size nauti and coils to go with (not the mini, I have two already). Im aware their available on most sites, but being on a budget I was wondering if any of our members here have one with some coils theyd like to get rid of. If its a little scratched up no worries as long as it works.
    Cheers!

i got one without the glass but with the steel tank?? 30$ shipped with 2 bvc's.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtea View Post
    i got one without the glass but with the steel tank?? 30$ shipped with 2 bvc's.
    ok mate sold
    Pm incoming........

AVF Regular
    Someone else was asking about silo's and coils.
    I offered them my used coils. I didn't hear back about it. lol
    Anyway I've got plenty used Nautilus BVC coils, if anyone want to rinse them out, I'm sure they'll be like new.
    I've also got one with a broken glass, get yourself as steel or new glass tank, you can buy one from steamers, and I'll bring it to the steamers christmas party next Saturday.
    You can have it, if I can find it.
    steve.c likes this.

Hey Disley, I'l take your used coils if no one else wants them. After a few mistaken purchases of coils and lpng delivery times I've been too frustrated to bother again and my nautilus is sitting there useless for now. I'd jump at the chance to play with it with some cleaned up coils.

I'll send you a PM.
    steve.c and disley like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    Someone else was asking about silo's and coils.
    I offered them my used coils. I didn't hear back about it. lol
    Anyway I've got plenty used Nautilus BVC coils, if anyone want to rinse them out, I'm sure they'll be like new.
    I've also got one with a broken glass, get yourself as steel or new glass tank, you can buy one from steamers, and I'll bring it to the steamers christmas party next Saturday.
    You can have it, if I can find it.
    Hey Disley,
    Thanks for the offer mate, but ive never had much luck rinsing out coils. Everyone says rinse them out and their good as new but that's never been my experience lol! Ill take Mrtea's offer and give it a whirl with the metal tank, if im happy with it ill get the glass later. I really mainly want it for work for the large juice capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Hey Disley,
    Thanks for the offer mate, but ive never had much luck rinsing out coils. Everyone says rinse them out and their good as new but that's never been my experience lol! Ill take Mrtea's offer and give it a whirl with the metal tank, if im happy with it ill get the glass later. I really mainly want it for work for the large juice capacity.
    Stick a 1/8th drill bit thru large airhole on the big naut and it starts to rival the Silo.
    steve.c and disley like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut View Post
    Stick a 1/8th drill bit thru large airhole on the big naut and it starts to rival the Silo.
    Yea I recently got the silo and love it. It was a toss up between getting another silo or a full size Naut. I like the big airflow on the Silo
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    er, bump for Mrtea? You still alive mate?

AVF Regular
    I put the Silo bottom on the Nautilus tank with metal sleeve, much better looking IMO and air holes on Silo are perfect.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast