Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

FS ACT Sigelei 100watt V2 box mod

Hey guys got a spare one of these lying around, thought i'd need two (one a back up) but damn this thing is a work horse. Won't be needing it at all hey.

selling for $115 incl postage and PP fees.

This is the V2, not the spring loaded 510 connection, but its the one that has copper plated brass contacts and better battery connections.

Colour is silver.

Cheers for looking

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    PS is literally brand new. Opened the package to check out the device in silver and that's it

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Hey mate

Would you take $100 posted to Nz?
    Cheers
    Last edited by MarijuanaMonk; 09-12-14 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Typo

Hi any chance of pick up on Thursday? Cheers

AVF Regular
    Hey monk, sorry would like to keep it within australia.

syclone, sure can do pick up. what time?

Hi, in the morning would be better but whatever time is good for you. Cheers

Also do you have set of batteries you would be interested in selling with it ? Thanks

AVF Regular
    I'll be at work most of the day on thursday morning, won;t know where i will be. I drive around a lot. afternoon is easier as i am in one spot after that (lyneham). I do indeed have a spare set of VTC 4's Brand new never used. lets say 130? with the batteries? you got a RDA to go with it?

130 sounds great and I'm good for RDAs. Cheers

AVF Regular
    Awesome. Is Thursday afternoon say 4 pm at lyneham good?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast