Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: (FS) vtr, mvp, nautilus, etc

AVF Regular

(FS) vtr, mvp, nautilus, etc

Hi all.

Clearing out some vape gear to make room for more.

ITaste VTR V2 - comes with everything except the iclear30 (edit: found the iclear30, no coils though). $55 express SOLD

MVP V2 'new wave' energy edition comes with the matching iclear16 but no coils or box. $40 express (no longer for sale. sis has claimed it)

Aspire Nautilus comes with 4 new bvc coils and im pretty sure the 2 bdc coils included. box included $40 express

Vaporshark DNA30 - This has been my work horse for the past few months so there is sign of use. I thought last week there was a problem with the 510 coming loose inside the housing but this was not the case (the way it is designed it is very unlikely to happen unless you snap the housing). This will come with the box and charge cable. $120 included pp and postage SOLD

Rose V2 Authentic - This has been sitting on top of the VS for the past 6 weeks as my daily driver. previous owner must have enjoyed the taste of their juice too much and tried to chew off the drip tip. other than that, everything works as it should. comes with box spares stand/tool etc just no plastic tank section. $120 including pp and postage. SOLD

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by D13S3L; 30-12-14 at 06:29 PM.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    Reserved for later
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Hey mate I could very well be interested in your vapor shark subject to condition and price :-)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nickj1979 View Post
    Hey mate I could very well be interested in your vapor shark subject to condition and price :-)

hey matey I'll let you know how I go. Still working out the egrip before I give up on my VS.

Meanwhile bump...
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Sweet thanks mate.

AVF Regular
    everything should be $10 less, particularly the innokin stuff. i still wouldnt buy any of it anyway lol but i know the ppl who like innokin/nautilus would at those adjusted prices.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Nick I'm gonna have to pull out on the VS. The 510 came loose this morning when I went to take off the rose. Can be fixed but I can't sell someone something that is broken.

Edit: wasn't broken. Note to self: have coffee before problem solving.

Cheers for that Flo I'll take it into consideration.
    Last edited by D13S3L; 29-12-14 at 04:02 PM.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    No worries mate all good. What did you pay for yours give me an idea if I put an advert out what I'm up for :-)

AVF Regular
    I purchased new for $189 around 8-10 weeks ago. I opened it up and the 510 sits in a way that it can't spin on the spot, but is just loose. Gonna have another look when I get home to secure it better. Also the grey finish flakes really easily so I'm thinking of having a crack at a polish and getting it shiny. I recommend getting either the rDNA30 or 40 as 18650 can't go wrong. The dna30 won't see you through a whole day. Ok rant over for now
    nickj1979 likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Thanks mate, just love the size of the dna30 compared to its bigger sibling the rnda. I know it makes sense to have a VS with a changeable batt but I love my small mods can I get over it ha ha ha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast