Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FS ACT Lots of clone RDA

AVF Regular

FS ACT Lots of clone RDA

Hey guys and girls

Time to clean out some stuff i dont use.

Its just sitting here.

So from left to right:

2 x Veritas logless clone (Tobeco) (two unused and one with 1 build, draw is too tight for me) $22 each
    2 x Big Dripper ( Tobeco i think, its been a while and lost the box. Either tobeco or kepler) $20 each
    2 x Magma (Infinite) $22 each
    1 x Plume Veil (Acerig) $22
    1 x Quasar (Cigreen) $15
    2 x Tohb Clones (SS stock airflow but drilled the post holes and a black one that is stock but shaved off the teeth so the airflow is always fully open) $15 for both (think they were infinite been a while)
    1 x SS nemesis with modded button (magnets) ( tobecco clone) $15
    Most have been used but with only a couple of builds (under 5 for sure), but have all been kept in top condition, most never left the vape room. I think the only one that has left is the big dripper once for a drive and the rest have stayed home

Can do package deal if you want multiples. I will take PP fees. Please add the postage you wish to your atty(s) of choice.

Or take the lot for $120 incl PP and you pay postage of your choice. Great mix of flavor chasing, cloud chasing and capacity RDAs And a solid work horse mod to go with it.

Cheers

MMM

(sorry had a few mates commandeer two drippers before i bumped this thread, thought it was dead)
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 01-02-15 at 03:14 AM. Reason: price change

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular

Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 17-12-14 at 12:41 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    PS open to offers too of course

AVF Regular
    Would you take $25 for one of the Magmas posted?
    ---

AVF Regular
    if you take the PP fees then probably yes. Paid $50 for these infinite clones when they first came out.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the response MMM but I'm going to give it miss for now.
    ---

AVF Regular
    nevermind.......
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 20-12-14 at 02:46 PM. Reason: was for bump but doesn't matter

AVF Regular
    bimp $100 for the lot. Your choice of postage.

AVF Regular
    Pretty much last try. Sitting collecting dust here.

AVF Regular
    $105 for the lot posted to me in Vic?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast