[SOLD]OmeGa Mod for Sale (2nd Hand)

Hi,

Item is Sold. Thanks.

I have an OmeGa in Silver Vein for sale. I used this for about 2 months before I gave vaping away. As a former owner of a Silver Bullet as well, I believe the OmeGa was the better of the two.
    I have been vape free since Dec last year and I have only just discovered this mod while sorting through some stuff.

Price: $60:00 + $5.00 postage to anywhere in Australia. ($112 new in the UK without postage)

Thread: to use 510 atomisers.
    This has the three holes in the head with the head screws. Some might not like them but I have never had a problem with them.
    Switch: Completely Mechanical
    Battery: Uses a Protected 18650 2400mAh battery
    Body: Constructed from 6061 aircraft aluminum. Tapered for comfort and grip.
    At the bottom there is a slight chip (see photo). Apart from that the OmeGa is in excellent condition.

While the makers say that batteries probably shouldn't be stacked I'm not going to go against their advice. However I used 2 x 3.6v protected batteries in both this OmeGa and my Silver Bullet for at least
    6 months before I quit without any problems. I do however highly recommend using only protected batteries and I never used anything but protected batteries.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

012.jpg

The chip at the bottom of the mod is circled.

CropperCapture[8].jpg
    Last edited by fair_dinkum; 20-12-11 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Item sold

SMOKE FREE 16 DEC 2009. NICOTINE FREE 21 OCT 2010. VAPE FREE 16 DEC 2010.

I will buy it. PM sent.

RC

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenscroft View Post
    I will buy it. PM sent.

RC
    He is also at ECF fair dinkum

AVF Regular
    Hi fair_dinkum
    Glad to hear you have quit nicotine and glad you sold your mod
    Can I ask a personal question ? Was it hard to stop vaping ?? How did you do it ?

Hi Margyb,

No it wasn't hard to stop vaping. I took up vaping to quit smoking which I have successfully done. Over a period of about four months I gradually cut back on the nicotine content which I was able to do easily because I mixed my own juice. It never bothered me that the nic content was getting lower because I was cutting it back gradually and at least twice a month. I believe that once I had reached about 2% nic content I probably wasn't getting a hit from it anyway. I continued on and the last two months I was vaping with no nic content at all and I had about five full bottles of Totally Wicked 54mg Platinum Ice which I used to get from England that were sitting in the fridge.
    One day in early December 2010 I decided to give vaping away as I was only really going through the motions at that stage. So I decided to give it up on the 16th, exactly one year after I started vaping.

I sold my Silver Bullet, a silver OmeGa, all the nic juice & flavours to a local here in Perth who wanted to give it a try. For whatever reason I had put the OmeGa Silver Vein mod in a drawer until now.
    I also don't miss smoking one bit and find it hard to comprehend that I smoked for over 25 years. I also don't miss vaping, although I enjoyed vaping a lot more than I did smoking. However I highly recommend vaping for giving up smoking. I wish it was invented 25 years ago.

That's the story.

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Hi fair_dinkum
    Glad to hear you have quit nicotine and glad you sold your mod
    Can I ask a personal question ? Was it hard to stop vaping ?? How did you do it ?
    Last edited by fair_dinkum; 20-12-11 at 07:31 PM.

SMOKE FREE 16 DEC 2009. NICOTINE FREE 21 OCT 2010. VAPE FREE 16 DEC 2010.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the reply Fair_Dinkum,
    I wish they had been invented 40 years ago when I started smoking
    Best of luck for the future