Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WTB (WA) Carto Tank 16mm Glass ( good quality)

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    1,207

    WTB (WA) Carto Tank 16mm Glass ( good quality)

    Hi all I am chasing a good quality carto tank to suit a microstick so 16mm would be perfect. I have a boge atm but would like stainless and glass one.
    Also interested in quality 22mm carto tanks in stainless and glass preferably to take standard length carto's.

    Crisscross I am looking at you and your stash of tanks

    Cheers
    Midlife
    Crisscross likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    Hi all I am chasing a good quality carto tank to suit a microstick so 16mm would be perfect. I have a boge atm but would like stainless and glass one.
    Also interested in quality 22mm carto tanks in stainless and glass preferably to take standard length carto's.

    Crisscross I am looking at you and your stash of tanks

    Cheers
    Midlife

    Which ones do you want ROFL

    Plain SS or with colour.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    Hi all I am chasing a good quality carto tank to suit a microstick so 16mm would be perfect. I have a boge atm but would like stainless and glass one.
    Also interested in quality 22mm carto tanks in stainless and glass preferably to take standard length carto's.

    Crisscross I am looking at you and your stash of tanks

    Cheers
    Midlife
    i might have some liqinator SS i would consider parting with would that be what you are after
    Midlife likes this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    1,207
    Plain stainless is my preferred thing but .................what have you got.

    Cheers
    Midlife

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    Plain stainless is my preferred thing but .................what have you got.

    Cheers
    Midlife

    I have a genuine Loki tank. Bought from here let me go and find the link. It takes 45mm and has top fill holes. Brushed SS.

    This is a pic



    And original sale thread

    http://forums.aussievapers.com/sale-...ated/25781-fs-[mel]-mmv-nanos-18650-gg-gp-paps-loki-tank-zap.html
    Last edited by Crisscross; 23-12-14 at 09:48 PM.
    Midlife likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by robertch View Post
    i might have some liqinator SS i would consider parting with would that be what you are after
    spoke to the better half we have 4 liqinators and she would part with 2 if you are interested liq.jpg

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by robertch View Post
    i might have some liqinator SS i would consider parting with would that be what you are after
    What size are they.........I am having trouble finding much info on them. Can you link me to a page if possible

    Cheers
    Midlife

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    What size are they.........I am having trouble finding much info on them. Can you link me to a page if possible

    Cheers
    Midlife
    trying to find the site i bought them from vape bar in WA try this link for a review https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...82001339,d.dGc

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I have a genuine Loki tank. Bought from here let me go and find the link. It takes 45mm and has top fill holes. Brushed SS.

    This is a pic



    And original sale thread

    http://forums.aussievapers.com/sale-...ated/25781-fs-[mel]-mmv-nanos-18650-gg-gp-paps-loki-tank-zap.html
    Your linking skills suck Crisscross Can you try again please

    Cheers
    Midlife

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlife View Post
    What size are they.........I am having trouble finding much info on them. Can you link me to a page if possible

    Cheers
    Midlife
    they are a 3ml tank and line up pretty well on a Provari so would say 22mm SS and Glass

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:43 AM.