Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[***CLOSED***]WTB GLV Super Mini

Here it is. and I want one. I know it's a long shot. But before I order from the US. I thought I'd check.

AVF Regular
    Goodluck in your quest, i only know of around 4 supermini owners on the forum, but there are probably quite a few more out there. Still enjoy mine, i think they are the best stealth mod available. Ps not sure if things have changed but unless you specifically ask for it they only powdercoat the bottom half.

My main interest is in a 6V usage. I know. Your prolly thinking 6v, WTF? But I have a regulated 5v GLV. I'd like to buy just the unregulated atty connector. But I figured, get a GLV super mini and I can have a tiny stealth and use the unregulated head on my normal GLV for that nice 6V with a 4Ω 901 atty. Thats my plans anyway. I use that atty on my 5v and on my provari wide open, and it's nicer at 6v.

I also could do 7.4v with 5ishΩ 901. I am really liking the 901 with a dripshield here lately. The draw is just awsome for me and they are lasting really good. I have a few of both the 16340 3.7v and the RCR123 3.0v batteries. So it would give me options that I don't have now with this setup. Including the supermini stealth mode.

AVF Regular
    True it's a two for the price of one option. I find that the 5 v works well with 3.5 ohm atties, i never really use it at 6 or 7.4 volts, may dig out some hv atties and give it a whirl.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 19-12-11 at 09:00 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    True it's a two for the price of one option. I find that the 5 v works well with 3.5 ohm atties, i never really use it at 6 or 7.4 volts, may dig out some hv atties and give it a whirl.
    I'm doing that with a couple of 510Ns.

Made a 5v reg top end to run 2x13650s in the full length body, and did a 1 x 13650 cut down body for stealthing. The system works quite well.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    I love my supermini dude its awesome. But i am really considering getting an 18650 mini xl. Because the evolve kick should be coming out soon and i can have a VV GLV. That's the only mod I own and is my daily PV. Mainly use Boge 2.0 carts with a tank. Still stealthy enough to take out and about. Cant find a problem with it. Sturdy as hell. I recommenced you get some AW IMR batteries for it rather than the lipos. Have a bit more kick to them. They last pretty long. The most batteries you will go through in a day would be 2, max 3. But for the size of it its worth it. They have some nice colours out now. Look in the GLV pictures section on ECF for some photos. You wont regret it if you get one. Would be good to have another GLV owner on the forum.

It will take a while to get and the wait will kill you. The use snail mail to get it here. Probably 3-4 weeks shipping and another 2-3 weeks before they ship it out.

You do see a few getting around on the ECF classifieds as well sometimes.
    Last edited by arth_d; 19-12-11 at 10:23 PM.

I'm really liking my 5V GLV. I bought it off the ECF forums and I am not regretting it at all. I been using a 901 HV atty on it and a standard boge carto. I left the pro-vari at home this swing and just took the GLV. That is saying something about how much I trust it cause 2 weeks with a bad PV can seem like a lifetime. Luckily it has performed stellar and I have not missed my pro-vari at all.

Ordered from GLV in the US. In polished aluminium. I'll get it next year. Some time or other.

AVF Regular
    Had a couple of Xmas parties on the weekend and felt like something different so I took the glv5v. with the protected aw black batteries and a 3.5 ohm atty it is right for on my sweetspot.

heres a pic of my 2 GLV's, first mods I ever got and still going strong
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mickg33; 20-12-11 at 08:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast