Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FS (CBR) Atlas 50w box mod and BCModz 50w box mod (authentics)

FS (CBR) Atlas 50w box mod and BCModz 50w box mod (authentics)

Selling off two SX350 50 watt box mods ó would prefer to sell them together, ideally one for home use and another for out and about ó so $150 for both parcel shipping (due to the batteries).

1) Tatroe mods Atlas 50W (black): Takes one 18650 (Iíll include a Sony VTC battery). Body is in good condition. 510 pin is non-adjustable and has some scratches just from screwing atomisers on it. I donít believe this is available anymore.

Review: Thereís a great review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARcoviGKT5A
    Some potential cons: The finish is glossy so attracts fingerprints. Also, this was the first version in which they didnít include a tool to take out the two hex screws. These things are tiny, and Iíve ended up using a computer repair tool when I first installed the battery. That said, youíd have to find the right size tool, and since theyíre very small, I donít think Iíd recommend swapping out the battery frequently, as theyíd have the potential to strip Iíd think.

2) BCModz 26650 50W (black): Takes one 26650. Iíll include 2 MNKE batteries for it (in a plastic case).

Review: One of the few Iíve found is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgacwYlqcvs
    Some notes/cons: This was the first mod made by this maker. He noted that he wasnít happy with the final finish, and it does have some blemishes on it. It has the best switch Iíve used on a box mod (Bulgin). The 510 is a fat daddy vapes non-spring loaded one. This has been the best connector Iíve used, and no concerns with a spring eventually wearing out. That said, I received it and the 510 was crooked ó even after sending back to the modder to fix it still came back crooked. So just note that your devices wonít size straight on it. This was great for me as an at-home mod.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    Taking trades at all mate??

Definitely happy to consider trades -- don't use these much anymore so just trying to get them to a new home -- also happy to consider other offers if I priced too high.

AVF Regular
    Reo grand???

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Jspr how much only for the BC Mod

Yatesy: Happy to consider, but don't have a BF atomiser -- do you happen to have one you could throw in?

Tome: Including shipping/paypal fees, I'd do $85.

AVF Regular
    Yeah mate got a era with standard cap and afc cap

AVF Regular
    I was looking to trade on a previous thread around the 170 mark so if ya keen let me know

AVF Regular

yatesy: sold, always wanted a reo! Will send you a PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast