Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree36Likes
  • 7 Post By Skoville
  • 10 Post By MrGruffy
  • 1 Post By gtadmin
  • 3 Post By Skoville
  • 5 Post By MrGruffy
  • 3 Post By mrsgruffy
  • 1 Post By gtadmin
  • 2 Post By Crisscross
  • 4 Post By gtadmin

Thread: FS (NSW) For Mr Gruffy Only!

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Blacktown, Western Syd.
    Posts
    825

    FS (NSW) For Mr Gruffy Only!

    1 X 'ManCave' keg mod:

    Consists of:
    1 x Atlantis Atty
    1 x Spare coil
    1 X Printed empty tin of peanuts.
    (Will throw in the paper towel I used to keep the atty standing up straight on top, and original packaging for the atty ((spare coil, spare tank)) )

    Looking for two shillings, sixpence (cash only) Includes postage.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476
    For Skoville Only;

    An old blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake...
    He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
    After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4) !important]ADVERTISEMENT[/COLOR]
    The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
    In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it's only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

    1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
    2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'.
    3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blond woman with a black belt in Karate.
    4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
    5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

    Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy...Do you still want to tell that blonde joke?"


    The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm going to have to explain it five times..."


    Want one o them keg mods made?


  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Blacktown, Western Syd.
    Posts
    825
    I understand you playing hard ball so - some sweeteners....
    *At no extra cost will include the other side of mod!:

    (Unbranded, but not a clone)

    *May once have belonged to Dave Bowman:

    (It may or may not actually be full of stars)

    And finally - will drop price to 1 shilling, 8/6!
    Will also accept a promissory note if signed and witnessed and of a quality suitable for framing, or may trade for [strike]1/4 of[/strike]...[strike]1/2 of[/strike]...Tasmania.

    So c'mon Mr G - let me feel the fiber of your fabric!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    For Skoville Only;

    Want one o them keg mods made?
    er....no?
    Want to sell it!
    (Unless you can actually make it into a mod, in which case I will buy more peanuts, any other parts required for 2 mods (you will need to provide list) and will post to you, where on completion you shall send one back and we can both have the first ever keg mods!)

    (If you can't, the above was irony)

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    For Skoville Only;

    An old blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake...
    He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
    After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4) !important]ADVERTISEMENT[/COLOR]
    The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
    In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it's only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

    1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
    2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'.
    3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blond woman with a black belt in Karate.
    4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
    5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

    Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy...Do you still want to tell that blonde joke?"


    The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm going to have to explain it five times..."


    Want one o them keg mods made?
    Funnies Thread - What you got ? (NSFW R rated)

    Skoville likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Blacktown, Western Syd.
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I got the joke the first time - but am now paranoid i am missing something!
    Do me a diagram - crayons on butchers paper is usually where I catch on.....
    gtadmin, Altered1 and CCVaper like this.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Off grid, quietly hermity, NW Tas
    Posts
    6,476

    I reckon a shilling this size should be worth at least express postingage


  7. #7
    Retired Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NE Tasmania
    Posts
    4,375
    If it comes from MrG, be sure to bite it to ensure it's genuine.. I've heard he's thinking of seceding from the Commonwealth and plans to issue his own gold and silver foiled chocolate coin currency.
    gtadmin, Crisscross and Skoville like this.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    ...

    I reckon a shilling this size should be worth at least express postingage
    Hmmph ... I have a genuine 1930 penny worth more than that

    (Found it in my wife's childhood piggy bank when her dad passed away)
    Fatman likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Hmmph ... I have a genuine 1930 penny worth more than that

    (Found it in my wife's childhood piggy bank when her dad passed away)
    So that would be We have a genuine 1930 penny worth more than that
    gtadmin and Fatman like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    So that would be We have a genuine 1930 penny worth more than that


    Yes, but unfortunately, it's an English penny (~$2) rather than an Aussie penny (~$250k)
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:25 AM.