Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Wanted : Dripping Atties

Super Moderator

Wanted : Dripping Atties

Right, hello there.

Most of you know, some don't but I'm back and back on the vape (hopefully)

What I require is a collection of dripping atties. 510's preferred over the rebuildable type as I have no rebuildable supplies. All I honestly have left is my trusty old Provari and some tank that I forget the name of, but it cost a fair bit and was a present. I am in the market for some cheap, NEW (or as good as) dripping atties and some drip tips to suit.

I don't have much cash (long story) but I can pony up some funds.

Whatcha got?

PS : I would have shopped online but for three things.

1. I honestly wouldn't know where to start being out of the game completely for the better part of 18 months.
    2. All I can remember is 510, the rest of the vaping mumbo-jumbo is forgotten in all the fuss and fervour of stuff lately.
    3. I like this place and it was always where I would buy first and foremost.

AVF Regular
    Nice one El-W

Welcome back. Sorry - don't use them. Good luck - I'm sure someone will have a couple gathering dust somewhere.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

I have 2 cheap rebuildable atties. Simple standard RDA style atties. I can throw you some lengths of kanthal and some cotton assuming you are ok with wrapping your own coils. The 2 attys I have are $50 express posted and add $5 for the cotton and kanthal.

They already have delrin drip tips and fit on any 510 connection.

Actually 1 of them isnt super simple. Its a tri-core RDA so a bit more challenging but not altogether hard to build on.

As I subohm I only ever build 5 wraps of 24 guage around a 3mm drill bit. Comes out at 0.2 ohms. May be too low for what you want. Again not sure

Dubs, you want your fatty V1 back FOC. Had had a harder life than you gave it, but just cosmetic. Just pay postage.

There you go. Simpler solution.

Plus some kanthal etc.
    bk_renesis likes this.

AVF Regular
    Good to see you back Dubs!!! Since you don't want to piss fart around with rebuildables and what not, you might consider using a clearomiser for a while. Since you left they have advanced by leaps and bounds. The silo lite tank for $20 and aspire BVC coils(not the nautilus) are really pretty good for flavour and and reliability at a reasonable cost, $2 each. Might get you out of trouble until you get back into the swing of things. There are sure to be a few old hands, queuing up to give you a hand mate. Sorry I have nothing of which you ask! I do have 28 gauge, and organic cotton though!
    Welcome back!!!
    Gresh
    bk_renesis and Polo89 like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    I have a Dark Horse clone dripper sitting there looking sad. Dripping isnt for me so happy to pass it on.
    $20 express postage included.
    I am fairly new here but nice to see someone get back into vaping, so glad to participate.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Magzzz likes this.

AVF Regular
    If I'm not wrong, you maybe talking about 510 bridgless dripping atomisers! Ancient history of vaping......... steamers did have some but I don't see them on the site now.........
    ElDubya, davee and Gresh11 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast