Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By steve.c

Thread: WTB - Reo Grand/VV + RM2 replacements

WTB - Reo Grand/VV + RM2 replacements

Hi All
    Its Been A while ,But I am still Vaping and off the Smokes

I left my Work bag in the car this weekend to get some groceries at Northlands shopping centre on my way home and Lo and behold when I finished my Car along with work bag had Vanished into thin Air ???? "What a Bloody travesty - That's all I need"
    Apparently the Vic Police said a lot of things Vanish into thin Air here

I have been trying to get these items at a good price on international Forums but Some members Dread posting outside the country AWWW well ,Just looks like I have to be patient and wait for the right moment

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbudgts View Post
    Hi All
    Its Been A while ,But I am still Vaping and off the Smokes

I left my Work bag in the car this weekend to get some groceries at Northlands shopping centre on my way home and Lo and behold when I finished my Car along with work bag had Vanished into thin Air ???? "What a Bloody travesty - That's all I need"
    Apparently the Vic Police said a lot of things Vanish into thin Air here

I have been trying to get these items at a good price on international Forums but Some members Dread posting outside the country AWWW well ,Just looks like I have to be patient and wait for the right moment
    Sorry to hear about your car mate, ive been there more than once lol! What about the reo grand site? Their still available there? Their postage is probably a killer though.
    Bigbudgts likes this.

Yeah Thanks Steve its not just the Vapegear its my whole work routine lets hope they find whats left but pretty sure my work bag wont be there
    I tried the site yes a bit on the steep