Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: WTB - Melb - istick 20w

AVF Regular

WTB - Melb - istick 20w

Hey guys,

Hoping someone can help me out. The threads on my istick that I got in the coop have finally completely stripped. Was cleaning and re wicking my kayfun and when I went to screw is back on I guess I gave it a half a twist too many.

Anyway I'm wondering if anyone has one with at least half decent threads they're willing to let go. Just need it tide me over for a couple of months til I can figure out and save up for what to get next.

Alternatively if anyone has an idea how to fix even temporarily that would be good too.

TIA.

AVF Regular

WTB - Melb - istick 20w

Hey mate in case you have no luck, Simon from EcigModShop hooked me up nice and quick with the 30watt (also has the 20watt) when my setup died and I needed something desperate. If no one has one for you perhaps you could swing him a pm and arrange picking up one. Good luck and hope someone can help

Edit: sorry my bad failing that I'm pretty certain Paul from Vaphilia also stocks them. He may be closer to you or suit your pick up times better. Two options for ya. Both great local vendors.

If any other local vendors in Melb I don't know about them as yet
    Last edited by D13S3L; 22-01-15 at 05:40 AM.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    Just see if the ego adaptor still sits on there or not.
    Its how i use the mini due to the soft threads on the mod.
    I then use the beauty ring so as it tapers down

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys - D13s3l was hoping for a slightly cheaper option while I scrape my roubles together to get something else in 2-3 months time.

Ratsacker no the ego adaptor just spins like my tanks do.

AVF Regular
    What's the budget? I can understand where your coming from. Funds are tight around this time of year.

See how this thread goes hopefully someone has one they aren't fond of. Worst case scenario I may be able to help you out with my one but its a 30 watt. Anyways last thing we want is a fellow Vaper struggling
    Littleraf likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    Thanks guys - D13s3l was hoping for a slightly cheaper option while I scrape my roubles together to get something else in 2-3 months time.

Ratsacker no the ego adaptor just spins like my tanks do.
    Can you use electrical tape or glue the adapter in so you can still use until you figure out a solution.
    Littleraf likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    $30-$35 is probably my max budget. The kids had a really good Xmas

XX that's was a thought I had though didn't think about glueing it. Wasn't sure how tape would react to heat or whether there was enough thread to grab. But definitely an option if I get completely stuck.

AVF Regular
    I'll swap your dead one (threads) for a new one for $26 and postage.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    $30-$35 is probably my max budget. The kids had a really good Xmas

XX that's was a thought I had though didn't think about glueing it. Wasn't sure how tape would react to heat or whether there was enough thread to grab. But definitely an option if I get completely stuck.
    I know exactly what you mean. Mine got way too spoilt too! Just had a thought, if you plan on using the same atty on it is there something like Loctite that can be used? Don't quote me as I'm not 100% sure in the safety factors involved. Just thought of it when I remember I was using Loctite the other day.

MrGruffy may be able to help otherwise we can see what we can work out. I feel your pain regarding operation Santa. It's always a kick in the right bum pocket (or left if that's where your wallet sits) :P
    Littleraf likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    i got an e-mech that i'm not useing at the moument, i'm not looking to sell it but be happy to lone it to you till your able to work somthing out
    Littleraf likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast