Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Seeking Unwanted DripTips & Juices

Seeking Unwanted DripTips & Juices

This thread is to assist in finding new, loving homes for your unwanted juices, drip tips, accessories or tools that may be useful for beginners..
    I have received some juices already, and now the thread can be used for other members to post their spare stuff for giveaway or sale. If you are in need, pop in here and request some goodies and no doubt the lovely community will have something to chuck your way.

Placing juices up for trade is also a nice idea. Anything you aren't interested in anymore, list the names of the item(s) and maybe an idea of what you are interested in and members can take you up on the trade if the shoe fits

Out of respect for the generosity provided here; any small $ contribution to the site or other charity events running on AussieVapers would be a nice gesture from those who are on the receiving end of free materials.

We all no doubt have 1 or 2 things that we may not use, and postage costs that neither party can afford can always be covered by myself or other generous souls. Aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi!

let the love begin

Currently active trade requests / wanted items / items for offer: (Updated 5th Feb 7:40PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    Just starting into DIY , but on limited funds due to injury . If anyone has any concentrates or doublers lying around that they dont want they would be gratefully received. I have a few Needle tip bottles and drip bottles i can swap.
    Last edited by Deja Vu; 05-02-15 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Changed direction of thread to extend the same opportunities for all members/newbies
    Gresh11 and Slayer like this.

AVF Regular
    Crisscross and Deja Vu like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

This threads gonna be really unsuccessful isn't it? Lol. Come on Australia..

AVF Regular
    You are asking me to let go some of my babies. Now which ones. Nup can't do it. Luv all 1,000 of them.
    oxey, Littleraf and Deja Vu like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Are you interested in concentrates & Super concentrates? Or are thinking doublers?
    Deja Vu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by C'baoth View Post
    Are you interested in concentrates & Super concentrates? Or are thinking doublers?
    What is the dif? I thought concentrates were the same as doublers.. I pretty much will be keeping it as simple as doublers + my own supply of VG and PG. How do concentrates work?
    If I can mix them with my own supply of VG/PG then I may very well be interested!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    You are asking me to let go some of my babies. Now which ones. Nup can't do it. Luv all 1,000 of them.
    Not even a few! Ha! I'll even take the pink ones!

AVF Regular
    Concentrates are mixed at about 10-20% & super concentrates at about 2.5%. With an ejuice calculator it's no dramas. Just add PG/VG & Nic. I have some stuff i doubt I'll ever use now I know more about what I'm after & could do you a deal with some needle tip bottles, syringes & cotton.
    Gresh11 and Deja Vu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by C'baoth View Post
    Concentrates are mixed at about 10-20% & super concentrates at about 2.5%. With an ejuice calculator it's no dramas. Just add PG/VG & Nic. I have some stuff i doubt I'll ever use now I know more about what I'm after & could do you a deal with some needle tip bottles, syringes & cotton.
    C'baoth, that'd be great. A few needle tip bottles and syringes will no doubt come in handy, and any unwanted super & normal concentrates would do really nicely in a bundle
    However; I won't be needing cotton because I'm not at the stage of rebuilding coils yet. I'll just keep buying my Atlantis/Nautilus replacement coils until such a time when I have 'evolved' to DIY atomisers.

What have ya got and how much $$ am I looking at, mate?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post

Not even a few! Ha! I'll even take the pink ones!

The pink ones are the best (not really I prefer purple, blue, orange, green, SS, yellow, white, grey, red) Hahahahaha
    Fasttech is your friend when it comes to drip tips.
    oxey and Deja Vu like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Join the drip tip co-op.
    Deja Vu likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast