Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shaitan667
  • 1 Post By shaitan667

Thread: [WTB][WA] Youde IGO-M v2 (or even something similar?)

[WTB][WA] Youde IGO-M v2 (or even something similar?)

So, most of my RBAs/RDAs are clones (except Fogger v4, Cigreen Dragon RDA, Freakshow, IGO-L, and IGO-F).
    To be honest, I'm getting sick of dealing with issues with the clones, eg spinning posts, leaking through the 510, corrosion etc.
    The last straw was my favourite dripper dying yesterday - an IGO-M v2 clone from FastTech ($12.41 IGO-M2 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping) - the centre positive block has completely split in two, rendering it unusable.

I realise the chances are slim, as I can't really find it anywhere for sale (that is in stock, and isn't ebay), but does anyone have one they want to part ways with? Or even a similar style authentic dripper? I think I am ready to move past clones once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewey View Post
    Hmm, that does look ok.
    Stewey likes this.

Bloody good price too

AVF Regular
    Here's one. Should be under $50 US posted. Not sure if its more than you are looking to spend but its an option.

IGO-M V2 RDA by UD

lmb
    AVF Regular
    I've got either a black delrin quasar or an omega by loki labs that I'd be willing to move on. $60 for the quasar, $50 for the omega.

The quasar is in excellent condition, no marks or scratches, comes in original box with authenticity card. The omega is a bit scratched on the exterior, but otherwise in good condition.
    RIP VP

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Here's one. Should be under $50 US posted. Not sure if its more than you are looking to spend but its an option.

IGO-M V2 RDA by UD
    Perfect!!! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lmb View Post
    I've got either a black delrin quasar or an omega by loki labs that I'd be willing to move on. $60 for the quasar, $50 for the omega.

The quasar is in excellent condition, no marks or scratches, comes in original box with authenticity card. The omega is a bit scratched on the exterior, but otherwise in good condition.
    Hmmm, I could be interested in the Quasar - I have a clone of it and love it, but it leaks through the 510 real bad. Payday is tomorrow, will flick you a message after my pay is in.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    No worries Shaitan, let me know. And no leaks from this one, not that its had all that much use
    RIP VP

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post

IGO-M V2 RDA by UD
    I can't seem to order - whinges about my address not matching the cardholders address :S

EDIT - Resolved! Messaged the company on Facebook and got a response within 15 minutes. As it turns out he isn't taking international payments currently, but offered to turn the functionality back on, or could do me up and invoice and I could pay via paypal.

Have chosen to go down the paypal route AND he is going to quote me Fedex shipping as well as USPS
    Last edited by shaitan667; 02-02-15 at 09:10 PM.
    Stewey likes this.

AVF Regular
    Good stuff. I hope it all works out well

It was nice of him to arrange something with you. It would have been so easy for him to just say we don't do international orders anymore and leave it at that.