WTB - Any 50W regulated mod that takes 18650

Hi,

I'm after any regulated mod that takes 18650 that can do 50W or there abouts. I realised that I still want to vape when I'm drinking and on special occasions ...most likely 0 nic though.

I'm looking at spending as little as possible obviously, if you have one let me know.

Regards
    Peter

AVF Regular
    Sigeli 50w is 18650
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    Sigeli 50w is 18650
    And they are worth the money? Might check em out.

Probably prefer second hand as it keeps the price down a bit but If I have no luck then I will have to go with new.

AVF Regular
    Im told there were some problems with the first run that were quickly corrected mine is from that run but works perfectly so I cant bag it. They arent all that expensive and the difference between the 50w and the 100w is only a few bucks.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Im told there were some problems with the first run that were quickly corrected mine is from that run but works perfectly so I cant bag it. They arent all that expensive and the difference between the 50w and the 100w is only a few bucks.
    How much we talking...about $100 by the looks of it?

Sigeli 50w is 18650
    I think you are right this looks like the go. Or maybe the sigeli 30w mini, I will be looking at using an atlantis or subtank atty with it so maybe the 30w is enough?

AVF Regular

WTB - Any 50W regulated mod that takes 18650

Anything over 30watts with them is overkill in my opinion. They don't seem to handle it too well.
    But if you want the extra power there just in case for a dripper or something then it's a different story
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    Anything over 30watts with them is overkill in my opinion. They don't seem to handle it too well.
    But if you want the extra power there just in case for a dripper or something then it's a different story
    Na I think im pretty over the making my own coils game. Prebuilt all the way.

If anyone has a Sigelei 30w mini they want to sell please pm me.