Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nev D

Thread: iTaste MVP V2.0 for sale/expression of interest (suits 510 and eGO threaded clearos)

AVF Regular

iTaste MVP V2.0 for sale/expression of interest (suits 510 and eGO threaded clearos)

SOLD

Hi all,

This is near new (I'm not a heavy use vaper), with just over 500 puffs recorded on the device, I have had this for the past month and am loving it. The only reason that I am selling is that I am seriously thinking of buying a sub-ohm clearo + suitable sub-ohm rated battery, and want to fund that purchase.

The MVP V2.0 produces out up to 11W (VW) or 5V (VV), and has a massive battery capacity. Also you can use it as a power bank to charge your phone with the included cable (I have not tried that one yet). This was bought as a pack, if possible I will sell it as a pack or sell bits off individually. As a minimum I will sell the battery and cable together. Make an offer.

- iTaste MVP V2.0 (black - no scratches, marking or damage)
    - charging cable (with adapters for different phone types)
    - iClear 30 clearo (I can supply a fresh unused drip tip that is the same as that sold with the iClear30)
    - beauty ring

Also if wanted, I can add juice (doubler no nic bought via aussie stores) to the iClear 30, either: House of Liquid El Toro Guevara, House of Liquid El Toro Puros Dark, Steam Apple Hookah, or Steam Chocoholic.

EL TORO GUEVARA 60ml E-LIQUID
    PUROS DARK 60ml
    Steam-e-cigs | Apple Hookah - Steam-e-Juice - Products
    Steam-e-cigs | Chocoholic - Steam-e-Juice - Products

If you want this posted out, you'll need to cover the cost of potage. Otherwise I'm happy to exchange at a location convenient for both of us (Sydney). I travel around Sydney a bit so something can be easily arranged.

Cheers,
    Nev
    Last edited by Nev D; 07-02-15 at 02:41 AM.

AVF Regular
    Update: beauty ring included, I just checked, it came in the pack.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Whats the price?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ravingham91 View Post
    Whats the price?
    make an offer mate and i'll get back to you

Hey mate the 2.0 or 20w is what I'm currently looking at upgrading to for a while, but (even at their low costs), it's been a pain.
    I'm in Sydney too, work at the Quay, I'd take it off your hands for $30-$40?

AVF Regular
    Sounds like a plan mate - I'll PM my contact details - I was thinking of advertising it at $40, let me know if you're happy with that, or suggest a price. If you're happy with $40, I'll also fill a 10mL bottle with liquid for you (I'll provide a spare bottle), and fill the iClear30 with liquid. Choose the liquids from the list mate (first post).

I'll drop it off to you or we'll find a convenient time and place to exchange.

Cheers Nev, Pm sent.

Just a big thanks to Nev for coming out and meeting me with the MVP 2.0 + giving me a run down on how it works as well.
    Last edited by ElusiveEnd; 06-02-15 at 09:11 PM.

AVF Regular
    You're welcome mate enjoy the puros dark and apple hookah, two of my three favourites. I'm a fan of house of liquid and steam doublers.
    ElusiveEnd likes this.