Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [WTT] Kanger Subtank and Subtank Mini for Delta 2's

AVF Regular

[WTT] Kanger Subtank and Subtank Mini for Delta 2's

Hey All,

Thought I would see if anyone has a Delta 2 they weren't a fan of that they would trade for a Kanger Subtank or Subtank Mini (Trade with Nuken Pending). both will come with 2 brand new 1.2ohm coils. the 1.2ohm and 0.5ohm coil in the subtank have been used. the 0.5ohm coil in the mini has been used, but he 1.2ohm is untouched. happy to trade both of them for 2 deltas.

Can provide pics if needed, but they look exactly as they should, not dents scratches are marks.

Will consider other trades for the standard subtank. this is the version 2 that has fixed the leaking issues, and comes with spare o-rings, and a better designed rba head.

Cheers for looking.

Last edited by D13S3L; 08-02-15 at 08:10 PM.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    No love for the subtank anymore mate? You just missed a delta 2 which is annoying as I had my eye on one as well to try :-)
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    yeah i know i just missed it. was spewing but atm cant afford to buy another so thought i'd see if anyone was up for some swapsies on these. I still enjoy the subtanks but its more the fact that sometimes i like to lung it, sometimes i like to mouth to lung. the Delta gives me that flexibility where as the subtanks dont. plus I cant help myself I always love new vape gear haha.

Cheers for the bump too
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    i have a brand new delta 2 , hasnt been used, altough it will onyl come with 1 coil because i used 1 of the coils in my other delta 2 but im down to swap for a subtank mini if you like

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    done deal Nukem. would you prefer to meet seeing as you're based in Melbourne to save on postage? other wise i'm happy to post. but consider it a done deal trade mate
    disley and oldgamer like this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    You'll love the Delta 2, it's a more refined Atlantis.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    You'll love the Delta 2, it's a more refined Atlantis.
    hell yeah! picked one up yesterday and loving the clouds and flavour. and the fact i can mouth or lung hit depending on my mood. coils a huge in that thing!. juice control is handy too but i just have it wide open. need to grab the rba head next and have a play around.

standard subtank left. this is i believe to be the second version with the errors of the first version fixed, comes with spare o rings, and the rba head is a much better design. will consider other trades also. never hurts to try something new and appealing
    disley likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    hey di3s3l just 1 question does the mini come with the RBA base? i totally forgot to ask.

also which part of melb are you located? im in Berwick.. im pretty lazy so unless ur close id probly prefer to just post it lol

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    hey yeah certainly does come with it. if ya want i can upload a pic of it and the contents. comes with the spare glass and o rings too. only thing that it doesnt have is the cotton as i've been using it and would feel like a tightarse giving you half a piece lol. however i have updated the first post. it will come with 2 brand new 1.2ohm coils sealed and also the 1.2ohm coil still in the box. the 0.5 has been used but only still on its first tank (as i was using a 1.2ohm coil previously) so could be cleaned out and used some more. light fruit flavoured juice been used.

yeah i usually dont mind a bit of a travel but we are on opposite ends of the earth so postage sounds good to me. I wont be able to get it posted tomorrow but Tuesday morning first thing i'll have it expressed to ya so you'll have it wednesday.

Let me know if you're cool with all that and we can exchange deets via pm.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    no problem mate, i have enough cotton to last me thru WW3, but yep coils and everything sound good, only upload a pic if you can be bothered but i pretty much know what im getting :P

shoot me a pm of your addy and ill do the same

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast