Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GoodSteam
  • 2 Post By D13S3L
  • 1 Post By Polo89

Thread: Wtt provari p3

Wtt provari p3

Would anybody be interested in trading I have a provari p3 in black it is a great mod but my vaping style is changing. Would love to trade for a vapour shark rdna40

A little bit of bump action

AVF Regular
    Hi Blair. I've been thinking who would swap you for rDNA40 and I don't think many people want to be rude, nor do they want to offend you, I certainly don't want to. And it is so difficult when you type something rather than looking at them face to face. So anyway. Firstly, I'm wishing you luck. Maybe there is that person out there who would rather the P3 instead of the rDNA.

But being an owner of both and again I'm just trying to help with nothing to gain, I'm not here to part with either of them. I just can't see the benefit of swapping unless you maybe you add a few extra's (don't ask me what) or swap as well as cash... But I doubt that's part of your plan. Blair, it's just to obvious. The rDNA does everything the P3 does and as the say, it has the future chip/ board too.

If I were you I would email ProVape and tell them what is going on with your situation, and also explain that your needs have changed. Personally I would add a few extra lines in my email about their upgrades, that haven't happened happened and also give them the suggestion of your need and how you feel. I'm sure they will reply. I don't know the outcome, but they're quite helpful.

Good luck
    Last edited by GoodSteam; 11-02-15 at 07:18 AM.
    D13S3L likes this.
    Yul Brynner: Whatever you do, don't "Smoke"

AVF Regular
    Might as well add my 2.5cents
    P3 being more in cost than the rdna it's hard to let it go plus pay on top for an rdna. So as a suggestion perhaps try selling the p3 instead and then purchase an rdna? Just a thought anyways.

Good luck bro hope you finally get what you're after.
    GoodSteam and Blair like this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    Good idea!!!!

<<<----- Very narrow minded methinks i am
    Yul Brynner: Whatever you do, don't "Smoke"

Thanks for the info I'm going to buy one any way just thought I would give it a shot

AVF Regular
    I have a black rdna40 with a few skins I might trade. Let me think about it overnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    D13S3L likes this.