Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: {FS} [MELB] Authentic Mechs, RDA's, VW. Hana Modz, Dark Knight, Magma, Trident etc

Smile {FS} [MELB] Authentic Mechs, RDA's, VW. Hana Modz, Dark Knight, Magma, Trident etc

Hi all For Sale are a few Authentic mods and rda's i bought in the UK whilst living over there, now back in Melb and selling off these mods/drippers.

Hana Modz V3 Purple bought from Midlands Vaping serial#1639: very good condition hardly used comes with original box receipt ($180 ono) SOLD
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Roller Mod SS Ice Mate finish bought from Atmizoo serial#804: very good condition, a great stealth device that can be adjusted for most battery sizes original box extra switch and Rhodium plated springs ($100 ono) SOLD
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Sir Lancelot Dark Knight bought from Vapesirs serial#145: I waited 6 months for this to be made full copper mech mod hits very hard. There are a total of 4 tubes for different battery combos/kick i have only used 1 tube the 18650 with no serial on it, so the condition of the mod is good for the 18650 single tube and the other 3 tubes are brand new comes with original box and auth card. ($150 ono) SOLD
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Big Dripper Bought from Grandvaporstation serial#329: I have used this only once so condition is near new comes with original box and accessories ($90 ono)

Trident V2 24kt Gold ltd by Grand Vapor bought from Ukecigstore serial#1464: Very good condition, Rare and beautiful looking atty comes with original box ($100 ono)

Magma Paradigm Bought from Midlands Vaping: Very good condition not used enough comes with original box ($70 ono) SOLD
    [IMG][/IMG]

Feel free to ask questions or any combos i might be able to do a deal.

Thanks for looking
    Adam
    Last edited by Humdinga; 15-02-15 at 11:51 PM.

AVF Regular
    oh man that lancelot is sooooo tempting.
    GREAZERSOCKS likes this.

Big thanks to Hidden1 for his awesome work on my box mod! (vapeOholic ejuice is my crack/cocaine)

AVF Regular
    Nice driptip
    gtadmin and LimeB like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Some nice stuff there. GLWS !

Thanks it's a resin Siam mods one a kind bought from pinkmule have a few others as well very hard to get as when they are posted for sale they gone in seconds.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Humdinga View Post
    Thanks it's a resin Siam mods one a kind bought from pinkmule have a few others as well very hard to get as when they are posted for sale they gone in seconds.
    I am a driptip tragic (addict) so appreciate the scarcity of those.

AVF Regular
    Hi, any more details on the "Roller Mod SS Ice Mate " ? Does it lock? Is the switch(es) magnetic? Also are there any of the extras/ options incuded that are on this page such as the bug etc? Roller Mechanical Mod | atmizoo vaping modware | shop

Hi Lime

The switch locks by a 90deg turn, and pretty sure they are not magnetic.

What it comes with are:
    The Roller
    1 x Rhodium plated 510
    1 x Rhodium plated bottom spring
    2 x Brass 510's
    1 x Brass bottom spring
    1 x Extra switch with o-rings and silver plated 510 adjustable screw (in the spare parts section on website)

Hope this helps

If your a sucker for drip tips check em out, like i said really hard to get a hold of i used to check my phone every hour for these to pop up
    HÅNDLAVEDE RESIN

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Humdinga View Post
    If your a sucker for drip tips check em out, like i said really hard to get a hold of i used to check my phone every hour for these to pop up
    HÅNDLAVEDE RESIN
    Yes I do look at them on pink mule. Most of my tips are to match my Bella/elegance tanks

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast