Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: If you own a clone and are embarrassed about it this is a chance to cleanse.

AVF Regular

If you own a clone and are embarrassed about it this is a chance to cleanse.

Ii will buy $150 worth of clones as a donation to Lizzie's shave and on video shoot them with shotguns

All you need to do is post your clones here and I will decide what I will pay to Lizzie then introduce them to a series of 12 gauge rounds.

This will all be posted as videos about why clones suck.

You give shit so I can give cash and shoot this shit and stop cancer.
    Not in need of peoples issues

AVF Regular
    The first $55 has been spent on the pretend Aspires which I'm thinking a skeet approach I.e,e thrown from my thrower in the boxes and a browning under and over.
    Not in need of peoples issues

The ideas people come up with at 3:00am.. I endorse this.

AVF Regular
    Tripper!!! I too, endorse this!! Well kinda!

Edit: All clones should be shot!! Not sure that a monetary value should be put on them though! Nice work on the donation!!!
    Last edited by Gresh11; 13-02-15 at 04:25 AM.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular

If you own a clone and are embarrassed about it this is a chance to cleanse.

This is some funny shit. I have no clones, but for the sake of this, I'll find a way to get one. You're in Melb so maybe I can meet with you and shake your hand not only for the generosity of your donation but also for the good entertainment I will have on my trip to work.

Edit: I'm happy to come closer to your area so you're not going out of your way. I'll make sure I have a clone on arrival

Edit v2: Ey can I donate a busted gi2? Not a clone but I would get some overwhelming satisfaction watching it get blasted after the grief it has caused me. Then if there's anything left of it I will put it on the mantelpiece as a reminder. Will still provide a clone as well.
    Last edited by D13S3L; 13-02-15 at 06:09 AM.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    even targets and skeets have value gresh - as does a metal tube.

....but really, there are pretend aspires ?! that's really shit.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    ha ha ha this is brilliant, creative and destructive at the same time... love it. Good luck to you. For some reason i thought of Monty Pythons life of brian - "Bring out your Clones" "Im not dead yet"
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    even targets and skeets have value gresh - as does a metal tube.
    Yeah, scrap value! Capital G if you don't mind.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    I laughed just reading that and will probably laugh even more watching the video.

I have a miserable looking kayfun 3.1 clone I would like to donate. I bought it in a fit of curiousity, since I had an original. Amazingly similar in construction but vapes like shit.... So to punish it and me, it gets blasted.

May be a nice effect if you put some powder or petrol around the attys so you get a small explosion, film it in slow motion and imagine the clone lovers cringe.

PM me your address and I'll get it out to you on monday or maybe today if I can.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    I laughed just reading that and will probably laugh even more watching the video.

I have a miserable looking kayfun 3.1 clone I would like to donate. I bought it in a fit of curiousity, since I had an original. Amazingly similar in construction but vapes like shit.... So to punish it and me, it gets blasted.

May be a nice effect if you put some powder or petrol around the attys so you get a small explosion, film it in slow motion and imagine the clone lovers cringe.

PM me your address and I'll get it out to you on monday or maybe today if I can.
    Gold! fkn10char
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast