Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: [WTB] Billet Box Stuff

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807

    [WTB] Billet Box Stuff

    Hey all.

    Chasing after the following goodies:

    Billet bridge
    Borotank (or clear tank)
    Sophia short upper body

    if anyone has any of these lying around then I would be happy to take them off your hands and offer you PayPal currencies in return. Or swapsies if for some reason you dont like currencies.

    Thanks
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Did you rob a bank or something

    Didn't your BB come with all that except the Boro tank.
    steve.c and Littleraf like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    hahaha...no...getting paid monthly has its pros and cons. pro: large chunk of change. con: spend all at once makes for a long painful month. nah still all good. yeah i have all that stuff except for the short tube for the sophia so it sticks out of the bb. and its tricky getting the tank with it in and out. also have a spare tank so wouldnt mind another billet bridge to rotate flavours. and a clear tank/borotank would be handy to see whats going on inside, but not a big deal if i don't have. but deff need that shorty kit and bridge. thought i'd ask here first before buying from the atmistique site.
    any idea on postage costs from them to us?

    p.s i'm in love with this thing! i have to have more of them. like as in maybe a nice blue one :P
    nah orange or rpg
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Did you rob a bank or something
    No he didn't rob a bank he just has a problem. Hmmmm how does one stage an intervention on forum?
    steve.c, jim2020, D13S3L and 2 others like this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    hahaha...no...getting paid monthly has its pros and cons. pro: large chunk of change. con: spend all at once makes for a long painful month. nah still all good. yeah i have all that stuff except for the short tube for the sophia so it sticks out of the bb. and its tricky getting the tank with it in and out. also have a spare tank so wouldnt mind another billet bridge to rotate flavours. and a clear tank/borotank would be handy to see whats going on inside, but not a big deal if i don't have. but deff need that shorty kit and bridge. thought i'd ask here first before buying from the atmistique site.
    any idea on postage costs from them to us?

    p.s i'm in love with this thing! i have to have more of them. like as in maybe a nice blue one :P
    nah orange or rpg
    Cheapest place for the Sophia tube at the moment is house of mods SOPHIA SHORT UPPER BODY

    Cheapest place for bridge is pink mule but they are out of stock

    Boro tanks are hard to get and get snapped up. Either from billet box vapour or atmistique who get stock a couple of times a month.

    You ed up paying 3 lots of postage. You can get bridge and tank from bb but bridge is more expensive. You can get bridge and tank from atmistique but less stock and more expensive tank. This gear gets expensive
    D13S3L likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Deleted post......
    Last edited by Crisscross; 20-02-15 at 09:48 PM.
    D13S3L likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    No he didn't rob a bank he just has a problem. Hmmmm how does one stage an intervention on forum?
    Hahaha well said! I only need these few bits and that's all for now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Cheapest place for the Sophia tube at the moment is house of mods SOPHIA SHORT UPPER BODY

    Cheapest place for bridge is pink mule but they are out of stock

    Boro tanks are hard to get and get snapped up. Either from billet box vapour or atmistique who get stock a couple of times a month.

    You ed up paying 3 lots of postage. You can get bridge and tank from bb but bridge is more expensive. You can get bridge and tank from atmistique but less stock and more expensive tank. This gear gets expensive
    Sweet I was planning on grabbing the bb case from atmistique so I'll grab the bridge while I'm at it. But it all depends on what the postage is. Also as you said borotanks nowhere to be seen. There's the some like I have but with a clear window (but doesn't slide off like boro). The tank I'm not really desperate for. I can wait until a borotank pops up in stock. Mainly the bridge and shorty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I have all of this but it will cost you absolutely full price because I would need replace in my next orders.

    Actuall I retract that offer. They took a bit to collect and it would be a pain to do again.
    Honestly if I knew you were just gonna sell to me then replace them then I would agree. Only looking for someone that has it sitting there getting no love
    Littleraf likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    The clear tanks were the original tanks and could not be used for tank cracking eliquids.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by D13S3L View Post
    Hahaha well said! I only need these few bits and that's all for now.
    Lol yeah just one fix one little fix is all I need I promise I'm done after this.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Ahh there ya go then. Oh well scrap that idea. I'll wait till I can snap some boros up in store. One thing that's killing me is filling up the tanks. Practice makes perfect. I'll let this thread sit for the weekend and see what happens otherwise I'll add the bits into my order on Monday.

    Have I mentioned I love this thing?! :P
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:05 PM.