Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: (WTB) [QLD] Billet Box

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gympie, Qld
    Posts
    592

    (WTB) [QLD] Billet Box

    Hey guys sadly I forgot that today was billet box day and missed out on one.

    So I thought I would throw this up to see if anyone had one that isn't getting any love.

    Because of D13S3L I now regret selling mine so blame him
    D13S3L likes this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

    Ner ner, ner ner ner!

    Aww that's not nice...I will sell you mine for....................












    Fatman, Littleraf and timmy.misfit like this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gympie, Qld
    Posts
    592
    Bumps it up
    Crisscross and D13S3L like this.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy.misfit View Post
    Hey guys sadly I forgot that today was billet box day and missed out on one.

    So I thought I would throw this up to see if anyone had one that isn't getting any love.

    Because of D13S3L I now regret selling mine so blame him
    Out of interest, why did you sell it in the first place? It wasnt that long ago was it?
    timmy.misfit likes this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gympie, Qld
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Out of interest, why did you sell it in the first place? It wasnt that long ago was it?
    I was all about the cloud chasing back then. It was around 8 months ago I believe. I have since woken up and decided that I am not a cloud chaser and it was the best set up I ever owned. I am about to sell everything I own because I want one simple set up that I can rely on day in day out and for me I believe it is that billet box

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    He was all about drippers and volume vaping :P


    Edit: beat me to it haha
    timmy.misfit likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Definetly a sharp looking mod , the bb. Did you guys see the post about the railbox? That thing is cool! Wish i could afford it lol! Sorry for the ot Timmy
    timmy.misfit likes this.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, VIC
    Posts
    3,807
    Woah what's this?????? Google time! Standby...

    ...you f***** f**** ****#%{ why????!!!!

    To the 'I gott get me one of those' list!

    Edit: NO! must resist!
    Last edited by D13S3L; 23-02-15 at 07:09 PM.
    steve.c and timmy.misfit like this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Gympie, Qld
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Definetly a sharp looking mod , the bb. Did you guys see the post about the railbox? That thing is cool! Wish i could afford it lol! Sorry for the ot Timmy
    It's no problem they do look cool and if I was sticking to tank rebuildables I would consider it even at that price. But the bb is so small and a all in one unit that you can use many things in at what I consider not a bad price. So it ticks all my boxes

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,054
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy.misfit View Post
    It's no problem they do look cool and if I was sticking to tank rebuildables I would consider it even at that price. But the bb is so small and a all in one unit that you can use many things in at what I consider not a bad price. So it ticks all my boxes
    The railbox takes any tank up to 24mm, no reason you couldnt throw a nautilus or subtank in there. And its dna40 regulated. Im only mentioning it because your in the market for that style of mod. But it is pricey.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:42 PM.