Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: [FS] Monthly clear out. Authentic and clones

AVF Regular

[FS] Monthly clear out. Authentic and clones

Hey all,

So the past few weeks I have made a few purchases in the hopes of finding a setup that satisfies my current needs. Well I've pretty much found what I'm looking for so now it's time to clear out what's left and make room for some other goodies I'm chasing (mrs will kill me if I don't clear out before buying more lol).

First up for grabs is a Yihi SX Mini.
    I've had this for about a month now and in that time it has served me well. It has been my daily driver and so it has a few very very minor scuff marks (need to get it in the right light to see them). Can be seen in one of the photos which was a pita to capture.
    The Yihi will come with 2 new Samsung 25R 18650 batteries (bought 4 but got too lazy to rotate so just charged the 1 via the Yihi).
    Selling for $200 including PayPal fees and regular post (can't express due to batts).
    Or $190 without batteries express posted and PayPal fees inclusive.

Next up I have a Rose V2.
    Bought this missing my first one but soon realised that since owning the bloody subtanks and Delta 2, I need a tank that can pack some serious punch (maybe my coil building sucks now). So it deserves to be with someone who will appreciate it more.
    Comes with standard size tank, Stumpy kit, all the usual bits in the kit plus spare clear standard tank section and spare ceramic (3 spares in total).
    I have put 3 different builds in it which lasted all of 10 mins each so barely been used.
    $170 including PayPal and express post.
    [SOLD TO NORTHERNER]

Next is a Romuluz Hybrid Genesis.
    Bought this in my genny hype last week only minutes before Gresh was nice enough to give me a noble one. so I would like to keep the noble as a good reminder of the top ppl on this forum and let the Romuluz go.
    Selling this one for $60 including PayPal and express post.

Size comparison to ego one xl

Next I have 2 drippers (clones) which I have since purchased a derringer clone (yes a clone. If I could get the real deal I would) and can't use anything else. So these I would like to PIF to someone just getting into dripping and/or rebuildables. I will include some kanthal and a stack of rayon cotton to get you on your way.

[Silver dripper going to Dalork]
    [Black dripper going to Scag]

For each item that sells I will donate $20 towards Lizzy's fundraiser.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by D13S3L; 25-02-15 at 04:59 PM.
    Nedkelly likes this.
    -Last Analogue-
    Thursday 24-04-2014 @ 4:00pm

AVF Regular
    just remembered someone called dibs on the Yihi. Highly doubt it still stands but they get first preference.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    I'd love to try out dripping, been wondering about it already. Only thing is being a noob I'm not sure whats involved, is dripping better done with sub-ohm and a mech mod or is it fine with something like a Vamo (all I have that I can use different atty's on so far)

edit: would be extremely happy with either but if I get a choice the one on the left would be awesome, how would be best to send you postage?
    Last edited by Dalork; 24-02-15 at 06:42 AM.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    theres a new vaper in the newbie section, wanting to get into rebuildables hook him up with one of those drippers
    names stylemessiah give him something to practice on.

i flip you a couple of $ for postage if need be
    giruvian and D13S3L like this.

AVF Regular
    Good spotting. I'll track him down and have a chat with him
    mace likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    I'd love to try out dripping, been wondering about it already. Only thing is being a noob I'm not sure whats involved, is dripping better done with sub-ohm and a mech mod or is it fine with something like a Vamo (all I have that I can use different atty's on so far)

edit: would be extremely happy with either but if I get a choice the one on the left would be awesome, how would be best to send you postage?
    Mate I'm so sorry I didn't even see your post there! One on the left is all yours. Will package it up with some supplies to get you started. I'll cover the costs for postage Not sure what a Vamo can fire down to but you can always build a coil just above that limit and you will be good to go.
    Pm me your shipping details and I'll get this posted tomorrow. To calculate coil wraps etc go to http://www.steam-engine.org/
    Dalork likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    Man O man, that's so generous of you. The people on this forum amaze me, the help and generosity. The Vamo power is 3w-40w and says lowest coil it can handle is 1ohm (upto max of 5ohm).

Just sent you a PM, had already sent 1 before lol. Sorry, I get excited easily lol.

Thank you
    Last edited by Dalork; 24-02-15 at 07:19 AM.
    LimeB and oldgamer like this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular

[FS] Monthly clear out. Authentic and clones

All good mate it's nothing compared to what others do on here. You would be surprised. If you build yourself a 1.2ohm that would be a good sweet spot. Depending on what you are wrapping it around, about 6-8 wraps of 28 gauge kanthal will bring you to around 1.1-1.4ohms. But as I haven't been rebuilding much lately I'm a bit rusty on my knowledge so many others in here and/or YouTube will offer better guides.
    Dalork likes this.
    -Last Analogue-

AVF Regular
    I've already been reading bucket loads on the forum, it's a very informative and helpful place. Also downloaded a coil wrapping app for my android phone, been watching heaps of vids on winding coils, looks pretty simple/easy.

Man, this is awesome.

AVF Regular
    Sweet as you're already 2 steps ahead of the game
    -Last Analogue-

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast