Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altered1
  • 1 Post By Snidely_Whiplash

Thread: FS (Sydney) NEW 30mL Harvest Espresso (Artistry Extracts) doubler 100% VG (no PG)

AVF Regular

FS (Sydney) NEW 30mL Harvest Espresso (Artistry Extracts) doubler 100% VG (no PG)

Hi all,

I had a big liquid order and decided to try this out as well.

Harvest Espresso Natural & Organic E-Liquid - Artistry Extracts

It's not my cup of tea, since I've been exclusively on HoL steeped tobacco liquids and Steamers Apple Hookah since yonks. In saying that it tastes like a good espresso flavour, the only problem I just released is that I'm just too hooked to my old favs, plus I got over pure espresso flavours a while back.

I dripped once to try the flavour with a few puffs, so this is pretty much new.

$15, let me know if you're interested, or make an offer. Pickup at a time and place convenient for both of us.

Cheers,
    Nev
    Last edited by Nev D; 25-02-15 at 02:30 AM.

AVF Regular
    im curious to what actually makes that eliquid natural and organic

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofprint View Post
    im curious to what actually makes that eliquid natural and organic
    Good question, from their website:

All organic extracts used in Harvest e-liquid are certified organic under UK, US and Canadian organic standards.

There is some more info on their website, I'm not well versed though on what exactly organic means though

AVF Regular
    The definition of organic has been bastardised by the greenie tree hugger vegetarian crowd to be an item grown without aid of chemical fertilisation, protected by natural means from pests/sickness and is non GMO. To my scientific background, organic means a substance contains complex carbon chains. I.e. you, me, the juice you vape, the bottle your vape comes in...... its all organic
    nicoandlaughter likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    The definition of organic has been bastardised by the greenie tree hugger vegetarian crowd to be an item grown without aid of chemical fertilisation, protected by natural means from pests/sickness and is non GMO. To my scientific background, organic means a substance contains complex carbon chains. I.e. you, me, the juice you vape, the bottle your vape comes in...... its all organic
    Fair enough - I can see your point, similarly when I go spearfishing where fisheries allows it, I'll still have people (some line fishos or locals) who have an issue with me being there and are quite vocal about it - usually they're the ones who are only interested in telling you off and not listening

So anyone interested in this juice? I'm happy to drop off at a suitable time and place.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Altered1 their is a rather large organic Triffid waiting out side, who would like to have a word with you ?!?
    Last edited by Snidely_Whiplash; 25-02-15 at 04:11 PM.
    Altered1 likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely_Whiplash View Post
    Altered1 their is a rather large organic Triffid waiting out side, who would like to have a word with you ?!?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely_Whiplash View Post
    nice one!

Apologies to the OP - a derail was not the intent. I just find the term 'organic' upsetting on many levels

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    nice one!

Apologies to the OP - a derail was not the intent. I just find the term 'organic' upsetting on many levels
    All cool it's understandable - I didn't even notice it when adding the link

AVF Regular
    first bump - happy to take offers on this

Harvest Espresso Natural & Organic E-Liquid - Artistry Extracts

It's not my cup of tea, since I've been exclusively on HoL steeped tobacco liquids and Steamers Apple Hookah since yonks. In saying that it tastes like a good espresso flavour, the only problem I just released is that I'm just too hooked to my old favs, plus I got over pure espresso flavours a while back.

I dripped once to try the flavour with a few puffs, so this is pretty much new.

$15, let me know if you're interested, or make an offer. Pickup at a time and place convenient for both of us.

Cheers,
    Nev